Callaway Staff Irons - The Morgan Cup

Wow, great looking sticks guys, Callaway is bringing it with some great looking irons! If they perform half as good as they look they will be great

Some amazing pictures in here for sure! Congrats DDec and AHA!!! Loved those forged and the Razr X are just as incredible in hand.

Two beautiful, beautiful, sets of irons. Way cool. I can understand how Dean wet that chair. I've done that just from looking at a cheeseburger, imagine what a new set of irons can do. Hope they're making the ball fly.

Kevin

Two beautiful, beautiful, sets of irons. Way cool. I can understand how Dean wet that chair. I've done that just from looking at a cheeseburger, imagine what a new set of irons can do. Hope they're making the ball fly.

Kevin

haha o dude you always make me laugh

Awesome. Those are some freaking awesome irons. You are all some fortunate dudes and I'm happy for you. Can't wait to start hearing how they are working out for you. Way to go Callaway and THP!

First off huge thank you to THP and Callaway Golf!! I've been killed at work today but made some time for this video.

I didn't get a chance to take these out for a run but that will be tomorrow. I also said bought when I should've said received... Lol the nerves get ya and I'm a one take kinda guy. Callaway has been awesome with their gear and having these so far in advance is awesome.

Recap:
6-10i aka AW
Standard Uniflex Shafts
White NDMC Grips
1* Up

The unboxing!!!

[YOUTUBE]hT2EHw2Olvs[/YOUTUBE]

I'm stoked to take these out!!! I have some pics Ill upload tomorrow and I've gotta run real quick for some more work but Ill be back. These irons are just awesome in hand.

Awesome. Those are some freaking awesome irons. You are all some fortunate dudes and I'm happy for you. Can't wait to start hearing how they are working out for you. Way to go Callaway and THP!

Great video buddy you made me laugh a few times, nice work putting the keys away and finding that knife! Very beautiful irons man and a great choice for the Morgan Cup!

Lol @ yoccos calling me and my team out! I love it!

Great video buddy.....I thought it was awesome.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Great vid Yoccos. "They even smell like new irons", lol. The Razr X's are a great looking set of irons. I love the grips!

funny video Yoccos! That should be called "I'm MarcAwesome and you're not"

which is prettier....the irons or your chair covers? lol

Awesome sticks AHA and Ddec! I'm sure you guys will thoroughly enjoy your new toys. I'm guessing both you guys have hybrids to fill the slots of the higher irons?

Lol, you crack me up bro! Chair covers ftw!

Great composure there, @marcawesome! Your keys are surely crying that they didn't get a chance to open that box.

Just had a package show up and that can only mean one thing!

These things are absolutely beautiful and feel great in hand. My camera is taking terrible pictures for some reason so until I can sort that out I'll leave you with a couple teasers! I went with the 4-PW RAZR X Tours with DG X100 shafts. I cannot thank both Callaway and THP for this once again... the quality of these seems absoutely amazing!

Compare011.jpg

Compare012-1.jpg

Compare013.jpg

Awesome pics, and that video was great Yoccos!

Nice pics Jrod. The Tours look great with those black/white MC's.

Very nice, Jrod! Can't wait to see what those irons can do!

Here are some pics of these beautiful irons that showed up today. Thank you Callaway and THP for once again putting on this amazing event!

100_3130.jpg

100_3131.jpg

100_3132.jpg
100_3138.jpg

100_3135.jpg

100_3136.jpg

100_3140.jpg

I was shooting a video, but my battery died in the middle of it:banghead: I'm debating on going to range or go over to the course to get about 5 or 6 holes in. I can't wait to hit these!

Nice looking irons DDEC. If I see someone tearing up a capital region course I'll just know it was you! Good luck. Did you wet yourself in that Yankees seat when you saw the irons?? :D

Awesome sticks AHA and Ddec! I'm sure you guys will thoroughly enjoy your new toys. I'm guessing both you guys have hybrids to fill the slots of the higher irons?

You are correct. If all goes according to plan, I'm going to add a 3 and 4 hybrid, 3 wedges (52, 56 and 60), 3 wood, driver and a putter to round out my 14 clubs.

Yoccos's video kept stopping for me. What you get, some new clubs or something. Kidding, I eventually saw them. Great video. Some nice pics from JRod, too. Cool stuff.

Kevin

Jrod those are beautiful irons!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the grips haha

One item to note is the soles of the Razr X. They aren't thick. They took some of the weight from the bottom and redistributed it around for more forgiveness and better turf interaction if I remember correctly. Ill get some pics of that too.

Haha, I had too. Stupid dull keys.
Great video buddy you made me laugh a few times, nice work putting the keys away and finding that knife! Very beautiful irons man and a great choice for the Morgan Cup!

Did you expect any less??? LOL my chaircovers are awesome!
Lol @ yoccos calling me and my team out! I love it!

Great video buddy.....I thought it was awesome.

Thanks man!!! THey feel even better.
Great vid Yoccos. "They even smell like new irons", lol. The Razr X's are a great looking set of irons. I love the grips!

Lol those chair covers have seen many wars haha.

Yessir. I'm going 3,4,5 in hybrids. Love me some hybrids.

They were but it was an understanding. Sometimes you gotta make the tough decisions.
Great composure there, @marcawesome! Your keys are surely crying that they didn't get a chance to open that box.

Thanks. As of right now I am planning on adding a 3 hybrid which is 21 degrees. The 4 hybrid is 24 and my 5 iron is 25 so I don't plan on adding the 4 hybrid ATM. I am probably looking at Driver-3-5-3 5-AW 54-58, but those decisions have not been made yet.

Sexy clubs guys! Did they flip the grips for all of you and put the lettering underneath?

ddec if I see those clubs on the course I may have to "borrow" them when you're not looking.

Back