Forum Testing - Swing Thought

Congrats guys! This one is going to be interesting to follow for sure.

Good bunch of testers!
I didn't sign up for this one since any kind of bracelet or watch or whatever bugs me when I am playing golf.

I'm still looking forward to the reviews.

Wow, my first product to test. I can't wait to get my "Swing Smooth" in orange. Thanks again to THP and Swing Thoughts for this opportunity.

Congrats to the selected testers; looking forward to hearing if this helps to keep that positive swing thought in your head...I really think it will and is something that I could have used on the course recently!

I really like testing opportunities like these. Sometimes you can really get surprised.

I really like testing opportunities like these. Sometimes you can really get surprised.

i agree hawk, there are a bunch of times where i have been on course and wish i would of remembered to swing smooth, or focus on the shot, its kinda hard to not do those things when its on your wrist

Ready to get my tempo on! In white!

I've seen people tape things on their gloves, shoes, clubs, etc. I know there is something to this philosophy of clearing your mind and focusing on one thought. I know I am guilty of having a lot of thoughts racing through my head before I attempt to take a club back. I really can't wait to test out their band.

Good luck to everyone who is testing !
It looks like it could really help and it dosent have one of those "Ion" gimmicks which claims to calm you down and keep you focussed. Seeing the thought before the shot could really get the thought working :)

The amount of times that I forget to swing smooth, or visualize the shot must lose me 3-4 shots per round!

I'm really interested in the outcome of this to see if it might be worth an investment soon!

Congrats to the testers, a great bunch selected again. :D

Really interested to read about these over a period of time. I think there might actually be something to them, just as an aid to snap you out of a train of thought and get you back in the moment. Look forward to the modelling pics too!

Congrats guys. If there was one that said keep your damn left heel on the ground (during the takeaway) then I would've been all about signing up for this one!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Congrats guys, hope these work well.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Still waiting for one more person that was selected to send in their email.
And yes, before you ask, if you sent it in, we got it. :alien:

Still waiting for one more person that was selected to send in their email.
And yes, before you ask, if you sent it in, we got it. :alien:

Lol...

Congrats to all the testers! I may have to buy one of these myself if I can get one in green.

Congrats to all the testers! I may have to buy one of these myself if I can get one in green.
The main band is not green, but if you get white, the lettering is green.

Prices are reasonable at $14.99/band.

Congrats testers!

Couldn't decide between tempo and swing smooth, I went with Swing Smooth in Orange I figure the brighter color will help me notice it more.

We will give the last forum tester one more day to respond and then we will pick someone else. They have been PM'd twice on this.

Couldn't decide between tempo and swing smooth, I went with Swing Smooth in Orange I figure the brighter color will help me notice it more.

those are the two I would choose from too. Temp and swing smooth.

hmmm, I have no clue how I missed this. I guess my activity has sucked lately. I cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on this

If I could get one in Lime Green with "release" on it, I would by two of them, so I could put one in my bag just in case I lost the 1st one.

Way to go idaho...Congrats to the testers...Need some thoughts...my current wrist wear needs updating...

After realizing the current band I wear was sold to me on false pretenses, I am really looking for something that is no nonsense, simple and actually works.

In case you missed it earlier. Show them some love on the social networking sites. They appreciate the feedback and will respond:

http://www.facebook.com/swingthought

http://twitter.com/#!/swingthought

For you Big Break fans, one of their Pros is Gerina (Mendoza) Piller.

Back