Videos You are Missing Out On

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are not following the Morgan Cup thread, these are the things you are missing.

• Admin
  • Admin
Or this one.

I know, I'm slacking in the video thread! haha

So glad you started this thread. I've only managed to catch a few of the videos in that thread because I just can't keep up with it. These videos bring out some serious belly laughs that are good for the soul. Thanks guys!

Yea buddy I got myself some serious sore cheeks laughing on this stuff :rofl:... You guys are bringing it!!

Jake you are my hero! I knew you were a nut but had no idea you were that funny!

I know, I'm slacking in the video thread! haha

+1 I confess, I have not been in the thread as I should, I am making it a priority to try to get in more time on the thread. Thanks for the butt kick to us slackers JB.

• Admin
Not at all DD.
I know it can be overwhelming with all that talk.
This was just an example of the fun going on in there that many might have missed.

If you are not following the Morgan Cup thread, these are the things you are missing.

"CG13...go take a nap or something" I lost it

Everybody should hop into the Morgan Cup thread. I'm not a participant but I'm having a great time in it. It's like a soap opera 24/7

"I am awesome. Everybody knows it. But most importantly, I KNOW IT."

Quote of the year? Pure Awesomeness

"My team is KEVIN what did you just buy on EBAY"
OH that's when I peed a little.

Greatest. Video. Ever.

P4B..... .that was hysterical

lmfao!!!!!!!! omg Im in tears right now.

Baaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Good stuff! Hahahaha!

Excellent, these videos definitely deserve a thread of their own too! :D

These vids are freaking awsome!!! I can't wait to meet TC......and all the rest of you guys!!

LMAO, love reliving the awesomeness that is Jake. Blaming AHA for any potential loss. The irony is quite funny in retrospect.

The Captain TC video is one for the video HOF ...Great Stuff TC !

The Captain TC video is one for the video HOF ...Great Stuff TC !

Thanks. Got no clue which video it is but we've made some doozies! I'm so pumped about this weekend too!

Thanks. Got no clue which video it is but we've made some doozies! I'm so pumped about this weekend too!
The first video in this thread , the video Jake did as you .

The first video in this thread , the video Jake did as you .

Gotcha. I'm on the iPhone so I wasn't sure. Yeah, old Jake busted out a wicked TC impersonation. The videos can be fun if everyone's a good sport about it. Which Jake is/was.

Back