Alvaro Quiros Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I found this video pretty entertaining and fun. Showing a different side to the commercials we see. Behind the scenes look, if you will. Really great way to see a little bit about the guy behind the big drives.

[video=youtube;Q4-2JB5cnsA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4-2JB5cnsA[/video]

That's pretty cool. He's looking sharp in those clothes too, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's all Callaway on apparel and equipment right?

• Admin
That's pretty cool. He's looking sharp in those clothes too, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's all Callaway on apparel and equipment right?

Yes, I believe he is.
The joking around parts are great. He was a good sport for sure.

I liked the behind the scenes but I could not stop thinking about this the whole time

I always like to see athletes "behind the scenes", especially when they have a sense of humor. It gives us a pretty good look at the type of person they can be, instead of always just seeing a serious competitor.

That was a great video. Not at all what I expected when I clicked on the thread.

I was thinking this the whole time while watching the video and I am hoping those are some of the threads we get

I liked the behind the scenes but I could not stop thinking about this the whole time

Hahaha...I was thinking the exact same thing!

Cool to see that side of him, just seems like a big ole dork and really likeable.

Cool to see that side of him, just seems like a big ole dork and really likeable.

I have to say that he is extremely well liked out there.
Fun, smiling, energetic, each time we are out on tour, he is having a good time.

He seems like a very nice guy. It's always nice to see the other side of athletes. With the raw power he has he should be able to get himself another win this year, but only time will tell.

I have to say that he is extremely well liked out there.
Fun, smiling, energetic, each time we are out on tour, he is having a good time.
That's the best part, because there are some real jerks out there.

Great video! He truly seems like an awesome guy just to hang with and share a story or two. Thanks Team THP!

I love the behind the scenes. Im trying to get some kind of feel for whats going down at the MC.

Every time I see him at an event he is always smiling and laughing and so is everyone else around him. He just seems like one of the good guys.

Is now a good time to admit to a bit of a man-crush?

For totally different reasons, I have a childish chuckle every time the Callaway ad comes on, proclaiming Alvaro as 'the longest on tour'.

Awesome video.

JB: Isn't this the guy that yourself and GolferGal say making fun of his caddy missing some practice putts when he was suppose to be practacing?

Great video, thanks for sharing. He seems like a hilarious guy, or at least a fun guy to be around. Be fun to hang out with some of those guys.

Awesome video.

JB: Isn't this the guy that yourself and GolferGal say making fun of his caddy missing some practice putts when he was suppose to be practacing?

The first time we were ever around him at a tour event, he was sitting in a chair by the practice putting green smiling and relaxing as his caddy was getting the read on the speed of the greens. It was pretty funny. Last time we saw him at Doral, he was like a stand up comedian with all the players around. He and Sergio were crazy funny out there.

Seems like a great guy. Great video thanks!

Tap tap taparoo

Really liked that video, it was cool to see that side of an athlete and you can see why he is well liked on tour.

great video for sure, seems like a very nice guy

Awesome video thanks for sharing. I really like this guy and I hope he finds more success on the big stage. I was pulling for him at Augusta.

Back