Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha!!! touche~~

i hate people who call an EMERGENCY ambulance for non emergency stuff.. a headache. really?? wtf

Depends on the headache. If it's the worst headache EVER, it might be a brain aneurism.

no its people trying to score some pain meds, i see it all the time, i have many repeat offenders.

My buddy is an EMT Driver. He says that's what almost 50% of all calls are for. The other 50% are scares at the senior home.

My buddy is an EMT Driver. He says that's what almost 50% of all calls are for. The other 50% are scares at ole grays home.

FIFY :D

Any news here DD? Did you have it looked at? I would hate for this to be something serious

Chiropractor is "adjusting" it, it is feeling better already and should be good to go in 2 1/2 weeks when I bust Myrtle Beach wide open. Thanks for the concern ripper and I look forward to meeting you and your new bride at the outing in 2012.

Last edited:
Golfsmith only has 1 person that is authorized to shorten golf clubs and he is on vacation until Tuesday and has a bunch of work ahead of mine when he gets back. Great way to run a business...

Tap tap taparoo

If you do your own grips you can shorten them yourself. I use a tubing cutter when I shorten clubs for friends when I am replacing grips for them.

i hate people who call an EMERGENCY ambulance for non emergency stuff.. a headache. really?? wtf

Matty, where do you work? I work in an Emergency Department, I can't believe some of the stuff that people come in for via ambulance.

Matty, where do you work? I work in an Emergency Department, I can't believe some of the stuff that people come in for via ambulance.

I'm a driver/ ent for a fire department , and I know the feeling. Were more like a taxi then an ambulance

I now tap while I talk

He just wanted a friend russ. Girls go shopping and the bathroom together. I go to Golf Galaxy and creep everyone out. Whats the difference? hahahaha

thank god that fool didnt follow me into the bathroom! hahaha
if i ever see that guy at the course i wanna pair up with him and play the tips lol

Dog had to pee at 4:00am. Apparantly he didn't have to :poop: until 4:45 :angry:

Dog had to pee at 4:00am. Apparantly he didn't have to :poop: until 4:45 :angry:

LOL! That's why I always sit down to pee....just in case the feeling arises! :laughing:

Thanks for sharing! :laughing:

That made me LOL, but I do feel your pain as "Petey" will pull that stuff on us from time to time.

Dog doors. They are the shiznit!

The size dog door that I would need for my 135lb. puppy (see avatar) would also allow other critters that I'd rather not have in my home!!!

Last edited:
Dog doors. They are the shiznit!

Would make it too easy for the indoor (outdoor curious) cat to get out. Wife would kill me.

The size dog door that I would need for my 135lb. puppy (see avatar) with also allow other critters that I'd rather not have in my home!!!

Bones, is about half that weight, but he's a tall lab-hound mix. I'd have to install a pretty large door as well. Not to mention he scares himself when his collar clangs against his food dish. Somehow I don't see him pushing his way through a dog door.

Rain here in the NE....interfering with ability to watch golf in person and to potentially do some testing

Rain here in the NE....interfering with ability to watch golf in person and to potentially do some testing

Yeh that's some crap. The storm we got here in Central PA was crazy.

Shockiny enough its raining here in NJ. I hate it here.

Tap tap taparoo

Yeh that's some crap. The storm we got here in Central PA was crazy.

Shockiny enough its raining here in NJ. I hate it here.

I love you guys since you hail from where I grew up but you NEasters gotta stop complaining. When you guys were in the middle of snowmageddon you complained that you were sick of snow and it's too damn cold. When spring started all you complained about was allergies. When summer started you complained about it being too damn hot. Now it's the rain. Believe me it's just not you guys, it's all my friends that still live there on FB. All they talk about is how much they hate living there. So every time they start to complain I would just comment back "Then move to Florida". That got their attention. :D

I love you guys since you hail from where I grew up but you NEasters gotta stop complaining. When you guys were in the middle of snowmageddon you complained that you were sick of snow and it's too damn cold. When spring started all you complained about was allergies. When summer started you complained about it being too damn hot. Now it's the rain. Believe me it's just not you guys, it's all my friends that still live there on FB. All they talk about is how much they hate living there. So every time they start to complain I would just comment back "Then move to Florida". That got their attention. :D

In due time I will move to Florida. Its not so much the rain that bothers me its the dumba** weather channel that predicted no rain for today and it has been raining since 2am.

Tap tap taparoo

In due time I will move to Florida. Its not so much the rain that bothers me its the dumba** weather channel that predicted no rain for today and it has been raining since 2am.

You believe the weather channel? I'm more of a Sam Champion WABC Eyewitness News guy. :D

You believe the weather channel? I'm more of a Sam Champion WABC Eyewitness News guy. :D

Weather Channel Report for Florida: "Sunny with a Chance of Old People". jk

I'd rather have it rain for one day here, even though it interferes with yard work and golf, than have it be 95 everyday with a 60% chance of thunderstorms...

Weather Channel Report for Florida: "Sunny with a Chance of Old People". jk

Chance has been upgraded to certainty.

Florida, God's waiting room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back