Father Frost

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone! I'm obviously very new here and haven't posted much, but what busy summer so far. I finished my commitment to the Army a few weeks ago and have been ramping up to a move for a new career.

But no one cares about that right?!? After almost a full year of learning to golf, I have made a lot of strides. I'm hovering around 91 for a score and I think I've got the "drive the ball into the fairway dummy" thing coming together well. My bag is complete (for now). I added a Taylormade Rescue 3 and that has made a huge difference in my confidence. I was also a bad boy and picked up a Scotty Cameron Newport 2 last week as a gift to myself. Amazing putter. Amazing how that made a difference on the course. I only had one three putt on Tuesday.

Thanks to all here that have made this such and informative and fun forum. I think now that I've been playing quite a lot, I might have more to add to the chatter.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! You will love it

Tap tap taparoo

Welcome and thanks for your service.

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP!!!

Thanks! I have been following your twitter feed for quite sometime. Always good for a laugh!

Thanks to all for another warm welcome. Now that I'm not in the military, playing golf has become my second life. An obsession really!

Double F thx for your service and welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP and thank you for your time served.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP and thanks for your service!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

Looking forward to hearing about your future rounds and any equipment questions or suggestions you may have.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP, glad you found the site.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Welcome to THP! And thank you for your service!

You are all too kind!

Well without men and women like you dedicating themselves we may not be able to play this great game as freely as we do!

Thanks for your service and welcome to THP, glad to have you!

Back