jt2929

Equipment Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
Well, I have an interview in about an hour for the job I was laid off from last year. I know the job like the back of my hand and am pretty much fully trained with the exception of a few changes to policies/procedures since I left. I'm thinking it's a no-brainer for them as they will be getting a trained employee familiar with the campus layout and emergency procedures. I have talked to a few of my former co-workers and everyone seems excited that I am getting the interview. The only thing that would keep me from taking the job is salary. Day care and an extra mouth to feed is expensive, so I hope they can play ball!

Excellent good luck to you JT! Knock em dead.

Good luck on the interview.

Good luck man.

Well, I have an interview in about an hour for the job I was laid off from last year. I know the job like the back of my hand and am pretty much fully trained with the exception of a few changes to policies/procedures since I left. I'm thinking it's a no-brainer for them as they will be getting a trained employee familiar with the campus layout and emergency procedures. I have talked to a few of my former co-workers and everyone seems excited that I am getting the interview. The only thing that would keep me from taking the job is salary. Day care and an extra mouth to feed is expensive, so I hope they can play ball!

Best of luck man...but just food for thought....don't ever go into interviews thinking "I'm thinking it's a no-brainer for them". You want a job, they want the best person they can find, just hope that the two coincide. I've had friends talk themselves out of a job that was theirs for the taking because their confidence was too much. People want to hire well experienced employees but they also want people who can fit.

Either way, best of luck.

Best of luck buddy.

Best of luck to ya...

Good luck! I hope it goes well for you.

Good luck you should be a shoe in for the job

Best of luck and hope you get it back

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Good luck, I hope everything works out!

Good luck man. A huge positive in your favor is that they won't lose money hiring you like they would another candidate. Companies always lose money on new hires until they become worth what the company is paying them.

Good luck man. I hope everything works out for you.

Good luck! You're right, it should be a no-brainer for them. I hope they are able to step up to the plate on the pay.

GL today!

Just nailed the interview. My ex-boss said I should have an offer from them either tomorrow or early next week!

That's awesome! Congrats!

Rep added for nailing the interview! Congrats man!

Great news bro! not get out there are hit that EZONE :banana:

Just nailed the interview. My ex-boss said I should have an offer from them either tomorrow or early next week!

WOOOOOT!!! Good job buddy.

Congrats JT!

Back