Morgan Cup Bios - Meet Team Paradise

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just about a month from now, two teams will square off in an epic battle at Reunion Resort and THP wanted the readers to be able to get to know the participants a little bit better. We will kick things off with Team Paradise.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13984

We would like to thank Hawk & Chunkylover for their assistance with putting this together.

I really enjoyed the read this a.m. with the 1st cup of coffee, Thank You THP.

Very nice to get to know these guys better. Great write up guys.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Very cool to read - enjoyed getting to know each of the players a bit better!!!

Big thanks to chunky and hawk for putting this together. Its cool to learn more about the guys.

Lol @ Jake guarantee'ing wins for himself. God bless him, he just can't help it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thanks for putting this together guys!!!

Great to read all the other players bios.

Tappin the keg!

gread read, thanks for sharing

Very cool. Hey ddec can you hack into the Senates emails and find out any info for us NYers? lol

It was fun to read all of this, and get to know my teammates a little better! Thanks again to Hawk and CL for putting this together, it was a great idea on their part.

Big thanks to chunky and hawk for putting this together. Its cool to learn more about the guys.

Lol @ Jake guarantee'ing wins for himself. God bless him, he just can't help it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That was one thing that stood out for me.

This is awesome...thanks Hawk and Chunky!

Super good. I like these guys to win it.

Kevin

Great job by Hawk and CL in putting this together. I enjoyed reading everyone's answers, and look forward to reading my teammates answers tomorrow.

We sure do have a lot of IT guys involved in this...we may not play golf well, but we can assemble a mean network.

This was a great idea that was really well done by Hawk and Chunky. Thank you so much guys.

Very well done guys.

Gotta love Jake going undefeated in his bio.

Too bad he starts out O-fer!

I guess I should have put I hit 300+ bombs in my bio if it was supposed to be full of wishful thinking.

I guess I should have put I hit 300+ bombs in my bio if it was supposed to be full of wishful thinking.

I did, mine says the strength of my game is outdriving Biggsy and "belbs".

Yeah, I didn't realize this was a Christmas wish list and actually suppose to be some truthful insights about ourselves. Can I get a mulligan?

I loved reading the bios. Some great guys in the MC, and it's very interesting to read about their approaches to playing golf. Thanks.

Yeah, I didn't realize this was a Christmas wish list and actually suppose to be some truthful insights about ourselves. Can I get a mulligan?
What kind of confidence would it show if I said, oh I think I'll go 1-2, maybe even 0 fer.....really now. They wanted a prediction, I gave it.

Back