2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha- I can see it now: villa crawl ends about 2AM. I am up until 5 guzzling water, sleep for 2 hours, and on the tee at 8AM popping some ibuprofren and watching everyone else struggle along with me. Sounds perfecto! :D

Ibprophen is a constant while consuming the fermented juices of the various distilleries that will be present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motrin has been my title sponsor for the last 2 outings.

I have spent a lot of $$$ on motrin and bottles of water the last two outings

I was poppin pills like it was my job..

I have spent a lot of $$$ on motrin and bottles of water the last two outings

I was poppin pills like it was my job..

Looks like I have to make a Sam's Club run for you on those. Honestly, I was glad I had the warehouse bulk size bottle of Motrin. Swinging all those clubs at demo day reminds my body of old two a days.

Looks like I have to make a Sam's Club run for you on those. Honestly, I was glad I had the warehouse bulk size bottle of Motrin. Swinging all those clubs at demo day reminds my body of old two a days.

As long as you are going to Sam's Club can you grab me some Aieve, that stuff works best for me. Maybe also some water, bananas and some pop-tarts.

As long as you are going to Sam's Club can you grab me some Aieve, that stuff works best for me. Maybe also some water, bananas and some pop-tarts.

I thought you were more of a Midol guy? You know for those "cramps".

And a case of beer for me.

I thought you were more of a Midol guy? You know for those "cramps".

No but now that you mention it, some bug spray would be nice for little annoying pests like you!! hehe

Edit: make that industrial size.. your one BIG bug!!!

No but now that you mention it, some bug spray would be nice for little annoying pests like you!! hehe

Edit: make that industrial size.. your one BIG bug!!!

Just save some of it for bama. Although you would only need the travel size for him.

Just save some of it for bama. Although you would only need the travel size for him.

Booyah...

We can just zip him in to a travel bag if gets too annoying..

Wishing I had a boatload of 3 woods to mess around with right now..

I just need to find a logical way to accept my bag as is for the next 10 months haha!

Wishing I had a boatload of 3 woods to mess around with right now..

I just need to find a logical way to accept my bag as is for the next 10 months haha!

Never gonna happen...lol

Tap tap taparoo

I probably won't.. I type those comments in hopes of finding a way to convince myself, but it's clearly not going to happen.

CG13 has a great R9 3 wood for sale here in the marketplace, I loved that 3 wood when I gamed it, its only $100!

CG13 has a great R9 3 wood for sale here in the marketplace, I loved that 3 wood when I gamed it, its only $100!

haha yeah, CG is selling clubs like a mad man right now!! I wasn't a bit fan of the R9 3 woods for some reason.. Maybe it was the shaft I was using or something, but I just wasn't feeling them. Right now the Nike VR Pro and the R11 are on the short list.

haha yeah, CG is selling clubs like a mad man right now!! I wasn't a bit fan of the R9 3 woods for some reason.. Maybe it was the shaft I was using or something, but I just wasn't feeling them. Right now the Nike VR Pro and the R11 are on the short list.

Interesting, we should take this over to the pondering thread though.

Man, just checking in after a week at Myrtle Beach, took a while to read all of this. I am excited about the upcoming announcements from JB & GG for sure. I will just pipe in and say that I too have seen some names of people who are signed up to attend that I don't know very well or at all, I hope they plan to become a lot more active before the outing. I think it might be awkward to both people when someone is introduced to someone that has a totally unrecognized handle and they know nothing about the person. I know for me it will be a great experience to get to know so many THPers at once, but especially the ones I have interacted with through the forum and PMs. Activity is the key folks. See you there.

Played with Tadashi, Trout Bum, and Tad's friend Butch at North/South today. You guys are in for a special treat. For all the ones that can come down to Orlando anytime before the outing I suggest you give this place a rip. It'll be to your advantage to do so. I will also be posting some course pics and some of the exterior of the villas lining the course as well. Look for them on the Grand Cypress thread.

Good deal Spank, I love it when THPers get together to play. I plan to try and get down and play before the outing.

Good deal Spank, I love it when THPers get together to play. I plan to try and get down and play before the outing.

We had a great time today. Course is in great shape! You gotta give it a look see before the outing. Big numbers lurking if your off line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a great time today. Course is in great shape! You gotta give it a look see before the outing. Big numbers lurking if your off line.

Yeah don't remind me. :D

I have to head up there and play with you guys.

Glad you guys liked the course. Best part of the conditions for the outing are, if they look great and play great now, wait till you see what they are like for our outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back