Checking in from Cumberland, Md

Foreplay

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Danny and I live in Cumberland, Md. I'm a professional firefighter in a large county outside of Washington DC. I got into golf a few years ago after getting married. My wife's father and my brother Inlaw been playing for 15 plus years and I'm waaaaay behind.

I started off in the typical 120's and have myself down to upper 90's. A bad hole and a struggling short game is keeping me from scoring well. I either need to increase my gir or get closer to the pin when chipping on. I want both. Lol. I can't complain to much. This is my 3rd year and having 2 kids means practice time is hard to come by.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

Welcome to THP, I went to junior high in Cumberland, but a different one.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, Danny.

Welcome to THP!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome Danny

Thanks! Been reading your reviews and articles for years. Love them. Even bought a putter head cover from THP. I'm a bit of a golf club ho. Hope that's not to offensive on here. lol. I've owned waaaaay to many clubsin the last 3 years. Waaaaay to many. Right now I have 3 sets of irons (Adams a7os, Snake Eyes 685os, and a new set of Burner 2.0 on the way). Cleveland xl270 Driver, Cleveland FL Launcher 13.0 3 wood, and a few Mashies in my bag. Short end I have a Titleist Vokey Spin Mill SW, and a few Niblicks. I have 3 but only carry 1. Any JB, love the site! Awesome!

Danny welcome to THP. I live in Hagerstown and work in the State of Montgomery, same occupation. You will enjoy the forum.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

:welcome: Danny!

Welcome Danny, glad you are now a part of THP.

We probably know each other. I have 19 years there and am at the communication center right now. I talk to C shift all day long on the radio.

Welcome to THp

Welcome ! I played lots of golf at Rocky Gap and did a ton of fishing up there at the Savage, this is a great place.

Rocky Gap is my home course. I have a membership there. My favorite course is the Cumberland Country Club. Beautiful course and nice people.

We probably know each other. I have 19 years there and am at the communication center right now. I talk to C shift all day long on the radio.

I'm a young buck with 4 years in. I apologize you have to talk all day to that shift! :). B shifter working at the busy 35 house. You'll enjoy this site if your a golf lover!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

The busy 35 lol. I'm sorry you have to listen to those guys all day. Lmao. Seth and I commuted for awhile. Started at 25, day work at 21, traveled through 4 and 40 before ending at 21 for several years. Then the wonderful PSCC.

Welcome to THP friend!

And I meant sorry you had to listen to those guys on the radio. And I love golf.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Rocky Gap is a fantastic course - amazing in the fall! My brother lives in DC (and I'm in Pittsburgh) so we meet at Rocky Gap a few times a year. Nice middle ground for us.

Welcome to THP! Glad to see you finally joined rather than lurking (which is ok too! :D )

Welcome!

welcome to THP!

Back