Forum Testing Signup - Blind Golf Ball Testing

Bump for popularity

Another wicked testing opportunity! Big thanks to THP and mystery company!

As I'm still fairly prone to loose many balls during a round, I will sit this out. Not much point in testing balls if I can't hold on to them. Best of luck to everyone who has put their name in! I look forward to the reviews!

Of course I'll put my name in the hat for another THP testing opportunity.

1. What golf ball do your currently play? TM Penta TP
2. What is your handicap? 8.9
3. What is your driver swing speed? 115+
4. What do you look for in a golf ball? Good distance off the tee (for me, lower spin), but lots of short iron/wedge spin. Durability is a plus. A ball that feels soft off the putter is also a plus.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I play at least 1 round a week, and visit my practice facility at least twice a week. This will allow me to put in many hours of full swing/ tee game testing and hours of short game testing. Each time I practice or play, I will update the testing thread that evening (so at least 3 updates per week)

Another wicked testing opportunity! Big thanks to THP and mystery company!

As I'm still fairly prone to loose many balls during a round, I will sit this out. Not much point in testing balls if I can't hold on to them. Best of luck to everyone who has put their name in! I look forward to the reviews!

9-I Can't say I agree with that assessment. The idea, at least as I understand it, is to have testers of all abilities. Worst case scenario, hold one or two for short game testing. Then again, it could be that this is the ball that works best for your swing, and helps you produce a straighter ball flight. JMHO, but I say throw your name in the hat.

cant wait to hear who the testers are and find out what OEM these balls are from, hopefully im one of them hehe

Glad to see people getting excited over this. Testing Golf balls is great fun, after all you get to hit it on every shot. Blind testing should be even better fun, imagine trying to work out what OEM's ball you are using

Not only that, but imagine how many more excuses you can add to the bag with blind ball testing.

"God damnit, that ball just balloons when I hit it"
"God damnit, my wedges are getting no spin on these balls"
"God damnit, this ball is spinning like a top"
"God damnit, this ball feels like a rock"
"God damnit, this ball feels like I'm gonna break it"

No bad shot will ever be your fault again! Oh the excitement. :D

Not only that, but imagine how many more excuses you can add to the bag with blind ball testing.

"God damnit, that ball just balloons when I hit it"
"God damnit, my wedges are getting no spin on these balls"
"God damnit, this ball is spinning like a top"
"God damnit, this ball feels like a rock"
"God damnit, this ball feels like I'm gonna break it"

No bad shot will ever be your fault again! Oh the excitement. :D

Family forum man.

Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

"God damnit, I never slice/fade like this ever"
"Must be the new dimple technology causing this"
"Damn 5 piece ball" :D

Family forum man.

Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

I figured the lack of a censor said otherwise.

We aren't holy-rollers or anything, but there are several teenage members here, and as such, we limit ourselves. The occasional he** or da** or similar is fine, but we try to keep it at a minimum.

(Sorry mods if I overreached there)

This is when it starts getting good, the waiting game. The bump from JB as to who is getting picked to do some blind golf ball testing. This will be like playing golf in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then, good luck to everyone! this is going to be cool, the other testing threads are awesome.

You are right, if JB or GG didn't say anything, neither should I because I am not a mod. Sorry man.

Back on topic. I can't wait to see the announcement of the chosen participants. I cross my fingers.

when is the announcement?

This should be a great forum to keep an eye on for the weeks to come!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Looking forward to the results! Hope I'm lucky enough to get in on the testing for this round!

not too sure why im looking forward to the announcement. im newer to the site

Good luck everyone who has put there name down. I look forward to your thoughts and eventually finding out what ball it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Why wouldn't you be excited? I have seen several newer people get to be a part of testing. It will also be fun to follow the testers as they test.

dont think negative...new people get chosen all the time. just stay ACTIVE on the forum

Why wouldn't you be excited? I have seen several newer people get to be a part of testing. It will also be fun to follow the testers as they test.

i guess your right. ill just have to wait and see

the anticipation has me :banghead: and :nailbiting:.... This is better than a fantasy football draft!

dont think negative...new people get chosen all the time. just stay ACTIVE on the forum

+1. Even if you dont get selected continue to post. This site is about a lot more than ball testing or club testing. I have learned some stuff that has directly impacted my golf game in a very positive way.

Back