Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

I'm so confident that Puttin4excuses will go down hard on Sunday that I offer JB closes him out by 14. Any takers?

The wow factor...come on now...I have him in 9. Like Tiger once did :D

Hawk you can make the Fildini bet with me official. If I need to I can strap some big cans on the bottom of my feet and walk around like that.

OG it is crazy how quickly you go to ladies clothes. I will offer the same bet that was offered to you earlier. No smilies for a month or I will have to post smilies in all my posts. That was a solid bet

Hawk - Put it down Bigbird on the front page dude!

I got to go take care of KellyBo on the golf course in front of one of her Lady friends.

Hawk you can make the Fildini bet with me official. If I need to I can strap some big cans on the bottom of my feet and walk around like that.

Jack stands would be funny too.

tap on deez

I'm so confident that Puttin4excuses will go down hard on Sunday that I offer JB closes him out by 14. Any takers?

So it won't get to the 14th?
You're saying 6 and 5 or better for JB?

ok so put the right names in the pot and let's get er done!

I got to go take care of KellyBo on the golf course in front of one of her Lady friends.

Pervert!

FYI, I'm not changing the names. You both made the bet and you both lose.

He's even playing golf with the ladies now more than he does with the men. It's getting scary.

I'll get your bet posted in a bit, Chunky.

All of those places except Ramblewood. I hate that place.. Mostly its Riverwinds, Pensauken, Deerwood, Valleybrook. Occasionally we'll play Pinelands, or McCulloughs.

Let me know if you want to tee it up after you get back from Vaca. I will be in West Virginia this weekend anyway.

Of those, I think Riverwinds Deerwood and Running Deer were my favorites. Was not a fan of McCulloughs. Apparently they just changed owners and the course was not in good shape at all and they didn't have a liquor license so you had to go to the bottle shop across the street. That's not a must for me but for the price of greens fees, it shoulda been a whole lot better.

I definitely hit ya up when I get back and we'll tee it up.

So it won't get to the 14th?
You're saying 6 and 5 or better for JB?

I'm saying it won't go past the 14th hole. OG & I have already bet on it

chunky! I love it.

Where's old puttin4hiding today anyway?

I have stayed quiet for a while, but I am looking for some action on TC vs. Biggsy, and the overall competition outcome. 2 weeks avatar, and signature for either/both. Any takers?

chunky! I love it.

Where's old puttin4hiding today anyway?

Puttin4thongs, as JB gonna take his man hood

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Pervert!

FYI, I'm not changing the names. You both made the bet and you both lose.

Well what can I say. You know them Whacker fans go down easy :D. Just like they will in May at the Outing :deadhorse:

Ok, I updated Chunky's two new bets.

Did Canadan and Gray end up sealing their bet?

I have nothing left to bet, but I would love to see another paradisian other than Gray, lemmi, and myself step up and take on a hacker on the ddec/adwillingham match.

I have nothing left to bet, but I would love to see another paradisian other than Gray, lemmi, and myself step up and take on a hacker on the ddec/adwillingham match.

Good luck with that. The TP followers are extinct. Like your avatar and signature will be Monday.

Ok, I updated Chunky's two new bets.

Did Canadan and Gray end up sealing their bet?

I threw it out for him this morning but it was a Team bet and not individual. It's up to him. Got to run take care of some business at the golf course. Later troops. Go Paradise!!

Which one of you hackers wants some action on the OEM T-Mex match??

Happy TC would be here if he didn't have to help make arrangements for 4 adult men.

Lmao! That's hilarious

Which one of you hackers wants some action on the OEM T-Mex match??

Bring it on, I fired an 80 on Nicklaus today. With demo clubs. Wait I'll I get the r11 on the course.

Yoccos is going to roll over and cry.

Bring it on, I fired an 80 on Nicklaus today. With demo clubs. Wait I'll I get the r11 on the course.

Yoccos is going to roll over and cry.

POW! Super sickness.

Back