Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

I'll make a bet with you on our Saturday am match dude.

WHen we win, you can't post about drinking/partying/pissing excellence/how awesome you are for 1 month?

Bets on buddy....when we win you can't argue on thp for 1 month. You have to be happy.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Lemmi....

I am in Center City Philly. I play most of my golf somewhere in SJ. If you want to tee it up sometime, let me know.

Where do you ususally play?

Definitely - I can't make the Outing so I'm definitely looking to meet up with as many THP'ers that I can.

We have these books: http://www.golfingforeu.com/default.aspx
So far this season we've played: Valleybrook (2x), Ramblewood (2x), Riverwinds (3x), Pennsauken CC (2x), Deerwood, Harbor Pines, McCulloughs Emerald Links, and Running Deer.

I'm playing with my son (4 years olod) on Friday AM but I'm out the rest of the weekend (Fantasy Draft and Parents anniversary dinner).

The week after I'll be in Myrtle for a week so we probably won't be teeing up our group (it's 3 of us) until that second weekend in Sept.
I'll definitely let ya know.

Where do you play in SJ?

Guys please remember while it is in jest, participants must refrain from wagering. Thanks.

Guys please remember while it is in jest, participants must refrain from wagering. Thanks.

Sorry....happy tc would be cool though...hahaha

Sorry....happy tc would be cool though...hahaha

I agree, happy TC is a fun loving dude.

Happy TC would be here if he didn't have to help make arrangements for 4 adult men.

Happy TC would be here if he didn't have to help make arrangements for 4 adult men.

ROTFL, this is my favorite post today.

OG, you better start doing some squats, old man legs and skirts don't mix :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Neithe do white guy from delaware legs and skirts :D

Definitely - I can't make the Outing so I'm definitely looking to meet up with as many THP'ers that I can.

We have these books: http://www.golfingforeu.com/default.aspx
So far this season we've played: Valleybrook (2x), Ramblewood (2x), Riverwinds (3x), Pennsauken CC (2x), Deerwood, Harbor Pines, McCulloughs Emerald Links, and Running Deer.

Where do you play in SJ?

All of those places except Ramblewood. I hate that place.. Mostly its Riverwinds, Pensauken, Deerwood, Valleybrook. Occasionally we'll play Pinelands, or McCulloughs.

Let me know if you want to tee it up after you get back from Vaca. I will be in West Virginia this weekend anyway.

There are some really good bets going here today and last night. Let's see if we can get this thread 5 more pages in an hour like last night! LOL

BulldogsGolf, Co-President of The OG/Bulldog alliance for Puttin4Eagles to beat JB

Fildini - Has this been agreed to on both ends? WTH is chunky going to get stilts?

Who knows, but thats awesome!

This is awesome...if we bet on ourselves does that mean we may not be put in the golf hall of fame

Get a big ole "*" by your name for years to come.

I'm a little worried about all the cross dressing bets

It's my pleasure. Thorough record keeping will be neccessary to hold all you paradise pseudo-fans to your bets. There will be no welching!

I'm curious how Gray and JR are going to resolve their bet. Do they both have to play a pink ball for showing such MC ignorance?

HUH?

What are you talking about Bigbird?

I just got back from the gym dude not that I will need any of that horsepower after Team Paradise mows down them Whackers :beat-up:

I'm in the bet and I'm not worried :)

I just got back from the gym dude not that I will need any of that horsepower after Team Paradise mows down them Whackers :beat-up:
Ha, must of had one too many medimucial (sp) shakes

I hear OG benchpresses the trainers with one hand and his golf bag in the other......I believe it. GO OG

I'm so confident that Puttin4excuses will go down hard on Sunday that I offer JB closes him out by 14. Any takers?

I'm so confident that Puttin4excuses will go down hard on Sunday that I offer JB closes him out by 14. Any takers?

So basically what you are saying is ,you want to wear pink clothes at demo day too huh?

OG it is crazy how quickly you go to ladies clothes. I will offer the same bet that was offered to you earlier. No smilies for a month or I will have to post smilies in all my posts. That was a solid bet

Yes. There seemed to be a quick move to the ladies clothing once Graybush made it acceptable.

You bet on a match that doesn't exist.

That's a solid bet and a lock for you.

ok so put the right names in the pot and let's get er done!

Back