2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to hear something really cool and neat Ole Gray.
You have said almost the EXACT same thing for each outing and then again for your little trip to FL.
In banjo speak that means try harder, in English, that is the definition of insanity.
Einstein once said

Insanity:
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

True story....Coolbreeze said yesterday during our round at the New Course "Ole Gray missed THIS fairway?
Only guy I have ever seen go OB not once, but twice on that hole.

Wait for it......

Now he will come in here and swear that now that he has the D2 that there is not a chance in hell that he will miss it again! LOL

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Was it that first fairway? When I looked at it I didn't think it could it could be missed either.

Ya, that fairway was freaking huge, I still don't think its possible to miss it, but Gray is Gray.

Ya, that fairway was freaking huge, I still don't think its possible to miss it, but Gray is Gray.

That course was closed when I played, but I stood on the tee box and couldn't imagine anyone missing that fairway.

The good thing for Hawk is that there didn't appear to be many condos close to the actual courses. The bad news is, I already have seen him hit a condo that I thought was impossible to hit. :alien:

I will hit your villa on accident purpose just to spite you for this comment.

I will hit your villa on accident purpose just to spite you for this comment.

sounds like Ole Gray speak haha
I hope we share a Villa because I love Hawk

Wait for it......

Now he will come in here and swear that now that he has the D2 that there is not a chance in hell that he will miss it again! LOL

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

haha I did miss that freaking airport size fairway but the second time only by a few feet. I lost the first ball and played the provisional and made double bogey (6) on the first hole. Not bad for two tee shots out of the fairway into the tall grass.

sounds like Ole Gray speak haha
I hope we share a Villa because I love Hawk

I'm not sharing a Villa with you. I have to get up at 5am for demo day. I'm staying with the old folks.

I think before I open my fat pie-hole too wide I want a little more info on the competition setups. Yorkem is certainly stepping in it deep with JB, and well Hawk thinks he's gonna lay waste to everyone.

Nah, I'll just step into the biggest lose-lose proposition I can get myself into. Are you ready for it?

I challenge The one, the ONLY...

GOLFERGAL

She deserves much respect. And she will get it! But since the rest of you panzies aren't willing to call her out I'll have to do it!

I think before I open my fat pie-hole too wide I want a little more info on the competition setups. Yorkem is certainly stepping in it deep with JB, and well Hawk thinks he's gonna lay waste to everyone.

Nah, I'll just step into the biggest lose-lose proposition I can get myself into. Are you ready for it?

GOLFERGAL

She deserves much respect. And she will get it! But since the rest of you panzies aren't willing to call her out I'll have to do it!

Bold, bold move.

Announcement Time

Since everybody will be competing against Team THP, we thought we would give everybody a quick look at what the makeup of this team is all about.

Hawk - The Man, The Myth, The Legend. This guy will be in your head by the 1st tee and will have the game to back it up. Working tirelessly on his game for the outing, be afraid, be very afraid.

Hanks - Tom Selleck, eat your heart out. He is one part athlete and another part machine. He will bomb it down the fairway and then make you cry with that 20 footer just when you think you have a chance.

Coolbreeze - The Breeze, The Mountie, The Backbone. Nobody is cooler than this guy! The only Canadian more loved is Mike Weir. When the Breeze steps up on the 1st tee, you take notice.

Puttin4Bird - He was Jake straight before Jake straight was cool. He will hit it by you and then laugh at you as he goes low. He is one part captain intensity and one part cool customer. If two superheros had a baby it would be a super super hero and it still would not be able to handle Mr. Effin 4 Bird.

JB - The Effin Wow Factor is here. He who moves the needle.

GolferGal - We call her the devastator. She rips the hearts out of golfers everywhere with her destruction of holes. She will drop the 20 footer for victory and then turn and tell you "That just happened".

What happens if for some odd reason I can make it? Who are you kicking off the team? lol

What happens if for some odd reason I can make it? Who are you kicking off the team? lol

I thought you were coming? Whats up with that?

It still makes me sad that you aren't coming:sad: Of course I guess it will be good because ddec won't have to be jealous.

It still makes me sad that you aren't coming:sad: Of course I guess it will be good because ddec won't have to be jealous.

I'll still be there. I can start growing my beard now, so I'll remind you of TC

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Lol. Likely the Canadian. We need to have a Canadian team.

---

I might play on your team to be on the good side of those bombs for a change.

I thought you were coming? Whats up with that?

Nope, I can't commit this far out bro. Too much going on in my life. As of now, I'm not coming.

He told me that we could have our own villa :zdance:

This just in... "the Belbs" has changed his name! ;)

Who wants to be on my team for this? I promise entertainment, small hands, small feet, 3 putts, and long drives.

---

Love that you changed your name, and I would tee it up with you again any time buddy.

Hi the Belbs!

Enjoy your little taste of victory from last weekend. It will be your last!

Quiet Baco Boy

GOLFERGAL

Ballsy Matt, but you better tread lightly there my friend

Don't worry about it bro, he will make the even more fatal mistake of putting you on my team.

I'll still be there. I can start growing my beard now, so I'll remind you of TC

---

Does Flashy like beards? Will that be allowed?

TC,

I hope it works out that you can make it down. Maybe you need a TV for the bedroom to handle the kid making. HAHA

TC,

I hope it works out that you can make it down. Maybe you need a TV for the bedroom to handle the kid making. HAHA

hahahaha, I'd give it to you but I have to spread it around bro. I think she's getting fixed after #2 dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back