Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

I will be able to answer that in a couple of weeks my friend. As of right now I can not say. My gut tells me that they will be close to the Eidelons, but what you have to remember is that they have the Scorfit where they match your current clubs with their wedges. This feature I think is priceless. I can only hope that they play like my current Eidelons, if not better. The beauty is that they will match the rest of my set, taking gaps out of my clubs.

Thanks man - I'll be watching cause I definitely need to upgrade my wedges this winter.

What an honor! Will catch up later at home when I have more than these few minutes. Trying to get through these last few hours at work. Blown away and I won't let you guys down.

What an honor! Will catch up later at home when I have more than these few minutes. Trying to get through these last few hours at work. Blown away and I won't let you guys down.

you have done a outstanding job with the ball testing, im looking forward to your thoughts on this

Grats on the testing as well as your 1111 post :)

congrats to the testers.... just caught up i had to hit the links today instead of staring at this thread all day like yesterday at work. lol can't wait to see how they like these clubs. i think Scor may have something here that could really take off.. should be fun to see everyones reviews! Congrats again and Thanks Scor!

This question is not only for ya One-T, but anyone who might know....
Are these just an updated version of the Eidelon's or is there more to them?
I see that the SCOR will come with KBS shafts and those aren't available on the Eidelons.
I only ask because the price difference for what I'd be looking at (3 club set) is almost $200 and I'm a cheap SOB

I will be able to answer that in a couple of weeks my friend. As of right now I can not say. My gut tells me that they will be close to the Eidelons, but what you have to remember is that they have the Scorfit where they match your current clubs with their wedges. This feature I think is priceless. I can only hope that they play like my current Eidelons, if not better. The beauty is that they will match the rest of my set, taking gaps out of my clubs.

Based strictly on looking at pictures on the ScorGolf website, and comparing it to one of my Eidolon wedges, there is a distinct difference in the shape of the heads. I have to agree with One-T on the playability score. I only have one range session, and two rounds on my Eidolon wedges, but I have to hope they play in a similar fashion while closing up gaps.

Shafts are something of interest to me in this. Certainly all of us testers have differing abilities. And we all probably play different iron shafts right now. For instance I am one of only a few that I know playing graphite iron shafts. My ScorFit fitting put me in graphite shafts as well. My current Eidolon wedges have standard steel shafts in them. I think I remember reading that One-T has graphite in his current set of Eidolon wedges. Given the fitting that may flip-flop and offer each of us a different perspective.

Do any of the other selected testers currently game Eidolon wedges? Graphite shafted irons or wedges?

Congrats to al the testers! Looks like a great group of guys picked. i have lots of questions, but I will save them till after you guys start getting your clubs ina dn first reports written.

you have done a outstanding job with the ball testing, im looking forward to your thoughts on this

Thanks a bunch 10yard. That you can take something from my mystery ball test makes it worth while.

Grats on the testing as well as your 1111 post :)

Thanks c0ncept! Many more to come for sure.

Just sent in my fitting results. Will share my thoughts once the testing thread opens up. Hope we can all have fun with this test and become better golfers along the way! Big thumbs up to SCOR and THP for making this happen.

Congrats testers

I think this might be a great, great think for you Tmex given your confidence with the 6-8 RX's. These would blend right in to the bottom of the bag in theory.

It's certainly going to be neat seeing how these spin. I like my scratches for the grind that accomodates my sweeping swing but the spin on them is noticably less then other wedges out there. If the vsole functions just as well for my sweep with and they spin, look out baby!

Cannot wait to see what the testers have to say! ill be following this one close.

Man, I feel bad for jumping to the last page and not reading previous posts. I can't really multiquote all the posts I want to, but let me just say thank you to everyone for your support of the 5 testers. Makes me even more driven to exceed your expectations.

As a big fan of Eidolon wedges, I'm looking forward to reading the test results... FWIW, my Eidolons are graphite shafts (regular flex).

Congratulations testers! Once again a great bunch have been picked, and I'm really looking forward to following this one. It could be ground breaking.

Based strictly on looking at pictures on the ScorGolf website, and comparing it to one of my Eidolon wedges, there is a distinct difference in the shape of the heads. I have to agree with One-T on the playability score. I only have one range session, and two rounds on my Eidolon wedges, but I have to hope they play in a similar fashion while closing up gaps.

Shafts are something of interest to me in this. Certainly all of us testers have differing abilities. And we all probably play different iron shafts right now. For instance I am one of only a few that I know playing graphite iron shafts. My ScorFit fitting put me in graphite shafts as well. My current Eidolon wedges have standard steel shafts in them. I think I remember reading that One-T has graphite in his current set of Eidolon wedges. Given the fitting that may flip-flop and offer each of us a different perspective.

Do any of the other selected testers currently game Eidolon wedges? Graphite shafted irons or wedges?

I have graphite in my eidelons except the 60* has a spinner. I have noticed that with my 51* the graphite does not hold up to my swing.

Congratulations to the testers, I know you will love these clubs!

Where we at on these? Anyone got them ordered yet, lol. I know, I know, just excited to see these in play.

Where we at on these? Anyone got them ordered yet, lol. I know, I know, just excited to see these in play.

I turned into Scor my SCORfit results which I posted. Then they make the decision on whether to send me 4 or 5.

All wedges have been ordered and then they will be built and then shipped.

sweet! Thanks for the update

That is awesome news! I can't for you guys to get these and start hearing about how you like them. One-T this just seals the deal, you need to make a trip to Oregon.

PS What bet did you lose to get that avatar? It is awful!!! :sick:

Great news... I am really excited about this testing!

I turned into Scor my SCORfit results which I posted. Then they make the decision on whether to send me 4 or 5.

Good to hear, I just wanted to bump things up and keep the excitement palpable. Wedges, to me, are about as personal as one's putter and I have a feeling that this will be a real test for these guy's to convey what they see into words, but this group has the talent to do so. Good luck everyone!

That is awesome news! I can't for you guys to get these and start hearing about how you like them. One-T this just seals the deal, you need to make a trip to Oregon.

See what I can do about heading down your way so you and Tomahawk can have a go with them. Wish I could have made the Seattle trip but next time I'm there.

See what I can do about heading down your way so you and Tomahawk can have a go with them. Wish I could have made the Seattle trip but next time I'm there.

COOL!! Thanks Tuna!

PS What bet did you lose to get that avatar? It is awful!!! :sick:

I have got to agree with the Doctor, that avatar looks to be x-rated when I first catch a glimpse of it. Woah!

Back