Tiger Playing the frys.com Open

I don't even know what that event is dude.

I think he will miss the cut again

He is playing a smaller event, like a lot of people wanted, hopefully he wont be too criticized.

Probably a good idea and I'm happily surprised to hear it.

Very interesting. October 3-9 in CA. http://frysopengolf.com/

Was not expecting this...glad to see it though since he will be playing in the President's Cup.

He is back!!!

Good. He needs to get out there and play. Plus its one of the "smaller events" on tour so its a win-win.

I'm glad he is playing. I just dont look forward to the excuses after he plays Duval like golf.

He is back!!!

Hello world! lol

I couldn't resist. Seriously though, good, dude needs to play way more if we are ever to seen an inkling of "Tiger" rather than Eldrick.

Good time to buy some Fry's stock.

I, for one, am glad that he seems to be doing what he needs to be doing to improve. I believe this kind of thing is precisely the right move for him.

Wonder if it'll damage him even further to suck all over a lesser field?

Bah!!! Not in Scottsdale, AZ anymore! Woulda gone as he hasn't played in Phoenix in years.

he should announce that he's gonna play in every freaking tournament they let him into between now and the end of the year, AND be willing to take on all comers during practice rounds as well, or else he is gonna end up being a better dressed John Daly

What if he misses the cut?

What if he misses the cut?

I dont know that it matters, if the idea is to get rounds under his belt.

we will make fun of him, but at least he is playing again right?

I'm glad he's getting reps in man. He needs them.

A lot of people said he needed to play some smaller events to try and get back in form. We will see if it works out for him.

But good for this event, having Tiger play in it will definitely increase interest in it. Should draw a bigger crowd, and help draw in more money for them.

This thread is making me hungry. I want some greasy potato wedges!

Back