Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha - love it! Now if we could everyone that claims 300 plus consistently to take the lie detector test also known as a launch monitor session.

I wont lie I thought I hit it further than I did before I got on a LM. It is a very humbling experience

I'm coming down with something akin to strep. Walk into work this morning, late, feeling like death, and the phone rings. It's a supervisor from another division telling me that they have a division meeting today and I'm going to be covering both my office and the welcome center. Anyother time I would be cool with that, or if I was given you know, more than 0 minutes notice and I wasn't intending on taking sick leave this afternoon to go home and die a slow death.

Super dumb thing about it is that the person who called me this morning was in my office several times yesterday and this never came up in coversation. Sadly this has become a regular occurence around here and it's got me strongly considering speaking my mind, which when you work for a gov't agency usually isn't good.

Communication>Assumption

Last night, my wife asked me if I will spend as much time on THP when we have a baby? 1. We're not pregnant. 2. Probably; my friends' kids just eat and sleep for the first several months. 3. How does she know I THP so much from work? :wtf: No this isnt going to the golf vs marriage thread either...

Last night, my wife asked me if I will spend as much time on THP when we have a baby? 1. We're not pregnant. 2. Probably; my friends' kids just eat and sleep for the first several months. 3. How does she know I THP so much from work? :wtf: No this isnt going to the golf vs marriage thread either...

Sleep a lot for the first couple months? Hah!

3am feedings = check THP for the late night crowd postings!

Really young babies sleep all the time anyway. It gets tougher when they want to move around and play. Luckily, you aren't as exhausted then.

Obvious to me what many people are here for and it irks the hell out of me. New club testing announced 2 hours ago and it is only 3 pages long with several of the responses being that people can't test for various (legitimate) reasons. If this was another OEM or style of club, it would be over 6 pages long already. Same issue....different opportunity.

Rant over.

Kiss ass people who just tell me what they think I want to hear. Also, trees in the middle of the fairway, really wtf?

So, Erin is having her baby shower this weekend and she just gets a phone call from her mom saying that she isn't coming! WTF?!?! She says that there's too much drama between her and some of Erin's family on her daddy's side. Uh, this is about your grandchild, not you! Humans never cease to amaze me.

Oh, and now I get to deal with an over-sensitive, 8 month pregnant woman. ugh!

So, Erin is having her baby shower this weekend and she just gets a phone call from her mom saying that she isn't coming! WTF?!?! She says that there's too much drama between her and some of Erin's family on her daddy's side. Uh, this is about your grandchild, not you! Humans never cease to amaze me.

Been through that very thing TC. Why is it that family always has the toughest time seeing the big picture? I ended up having to threaten my mother to be there and on her best behavior, lol. She came and all worked out, but was not easy.

It has been pouring all day. No golf for me.

That's messed up TC. This is a special time, no one should skip out on it because of drama.......

Kiss ass people who just tell me what they think I want to hear. Also, trees in the middle of the fairway, really wtf?

I hate that. Tell me what I NEED to hear. That's what I've always done.

No golf today, thats my rant, 60* and 30mph winds as well. Yuck

No golf today, thats my rant, 60* and 30mph winds as well. Yuck

Same winds here yesterday but 86 out. Gotta get used to playing in the wind again! And remember chap stick next time.....grrrr.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh, and now I get to deal with an over-sensitive, 8 month pregnant woman. ugh!

Oh man that is not a good combination! Sorry bro!

So, it is that dreaded time of year again. Back to School. My first day will be thursday and I am thoroughly not looking forward to it. I am tonite finishing my last touches of HW for my AP Literature and Composition Class, which is sure to be hell on earth. Some other classes will not be so bad, like Economics, Business Law, and French, but English.....it will be bad...

LALALALALA YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO LALALALALALALA

Chris Berman annoys me, how many more years will ESPN put us through his "art?" Same goes for Charlie Rymer... :banghead:

Not sleeping for more then 4 hours a night and it takes me a couple hours to fall asleep

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Not sleeping for more then 4 hours a night and it takes me a couple hours to fall asleep

Caffeine free soft drinks at night help!

Also, download some white noise, put it on a CD and play that at night. See if that helps you go to sleep faster. Worked for me.

Chris Berman annoys me, how many more years will ESPN put us through his "art?" Same goes for Charlie Rymer... :banghead:
Haha I love Berman.

So, it is that dreaded time of year again. Back to School. My first day will be thursday and I am thoroughly not looking forward to it. I am tonite finishing my last touches of HW for my AP Literature and Composition Class, which is sure to be hell on earth. Some other classes will not be so bad, like Economics, Business Law, and French, but English.....it will be bad...

LALALALALA YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO LALALALALALALA
I feel you Bulldogs. We just recently started again too. It sucks

Caffeine free soft drinks at night help!

Also, download some white noise, put it on a CD and play that at night. See if that helps you go to sleep faster. Worked for me.

Liz needs that, I'll pass along. We have both actually slept pretty well the last few nights during this cooler weather with the fan on and windows open. Night sounds must help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back