2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do want to go to bed don't say goodnight just go because once you start saying goodnight people convince you to stay.

This is a fact! You are very wise, why are you marrying Ddec again?

If you do want to go to bed don't say goodnight just go because once you start saying goodnight people convince you to stay.

Hahahahahahaha. Great point! It's gonna be fun with all these villas so close together!

Hahahahahahaha. Great point! It's gonna be fun with all these villas so close together!

You know it is going to be TROUBLE....

hahaha

Do you really think Dean is going to go to bed early? Based on his track record?

I feel as if I was too calm last outing.

I feel as if I was too calm last outing.

You behaved better. So did I. The round I played Sunday after the divot mat sweet tea night still haunts me.

I vowed not to get that drunk.

I still stayed up late but behaved a little better.

You behaved better. So did I. The round I played Sunday after the divot mat sweet tea night still haunts me.

That was a rough round. I vowed the same thing.

She still talks about it. You should see her face light up.

I'm glad ddec brought it up to me and Morgan for organizing all of us. Food, sun, and spa treatments while most of the guys went out for another round. Gave us a chance to bond like the guys get to.

I get all smiley faced too when I think about our Saturday afternoon at the Spa and that HUGE fruit plate I got for lunch. Everytime I get a mani/pedi or massage here, it just doesn't compare to hanging by the spa pools with the ladies.

This may a helpful thread for Matty. It is relevant on a couple different levels :)

Armourbite

I want some Sweet tea!!!

This may a helpful thread for Matty. It is relevant on a couple different levels :)

Armourbite

I would love to see someone with one of these on the first tee in May!

I have not skimmed back yet but my score today on Dawgdaddy's course (81) with two double bogies and plus 4 points was not bad. KellyBo said you guys were dogging me out earlier. Hey that is fine with me and I will take a 25 or 30 handicap if you want to give it to me for Grand Cypress. Actually I would love the heck out of it so yea, I'm a 25 capper and the way you guys are dogging me out,,, I better not see anything lower. I need all those strokes for my team whoever that may be :eek:)!!!!!

Me too. Time to get tee-d up!!

yeah buddy. Demo day is going to be sick, I think im going to write "Pace Yourself" on my hands lol

what a great night!! I love the memories made at these outings. I also love that a lot of people hang out late. thats my problem with outings. I only get to see a lot of you once a year so its nice to stay up late catching up.

yeah buddy. Demo day is going to be sick, I think im going to write "Pace Yourself" on my hands lol

Specially designed swing thought bracelet perhaps?

I have to make this outing! Being a new member this is just a weekend of heaven in beautiful Florida in a perfect month!

Does any one know how many people you average at this outing? Is it pretty easy to demo and just have a good time talking with golfers from all over?

thats wont work at the first one....I did a good job of pacing myself this year

I haven't been in this thread in a few days and the second I show back up....nice yorkem, real nice! Dude if I wanted a big luscious head of hair I could do it....it's naturally wavy and just gorgeous. I would likely appear in shampoo commercials with it.

Puttin4Frances?:mohawk:

what a great night!! I love the memories made at these outings. I also love that a lot of people hang out late. thats my problem with outings. I only get to see a lot of you once a year so its nice to stay up late catching up.

that was a crazy night and one hell of a time. I still feel bad for the PING Anser putter.
I actually had some Sweet Tea Vodka on the course last Sunday.

thats wont work at the first one....I did a good job of pacing myself this year

thats what im worried about, no matter what I tell myself after I see all those clubs I will want to go crazy. I will do my best though, I dont want to get worn out in the first hour hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back