Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! It looked like the first MC was an absolute blast.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it, I hope I had something to do with this. Good luck to everyone who plans on participating.

even from the sidelines it looked like a blast!! congrats on putting together another MC!!

I am pumped to see how this goes down. I joined the forum after much of the MC 1 talk had happened.

I would also like to thank the first MC'ers for doing such a good job that the 2nd was possible. Great job to everyone who was involved!

I would also like to thank the first MC'ers for doing such a good job that the 2nd was possible. Great job to everyone who was involved!

Agreed. Sounded like a fantastic event!

I just got home from a round of golf and BOOM BABY! MORGAN CUP II BORN! Awesome news and looking forward to the details. Great job JB & GG as usual!

I wonder who the captains are going to be? Hmmmm.

Even if you discount the previous captains (which would be a mistake) there's a number of great people who could do it. Hawks, Hank, Seth and CL immediately spring to mind but there's lots of others. Could you imagine Old Gray as a captain? It would be pure smiley gold.

Even if you discount the previous captains (which would be a mistake) there's a number of great people who could do it. Hawks, Hank, Seth and CL immediately spring to mind but there's lots of others. Could you imagine Old Gray as a captain? It would be pure smiley gold.

TMex would be awesome too! :)

Haha, I really think so many people would make great captains. I'd love to see a few people for sure.

TMex would be awesome too! :)

Haha, I really think so many people would make great captains. I'd love to see a few people for sure.

I'd love to see you TMex! There's a ton, especially the ones mentioned by ST. Hey, if Smalls is elligible he'd be great!

Edit: I left out cookie. He'd be great too.

This is amazing news! I can't wait hear the details and hope I can be a part of it!

I can't wait to hear what companies are involved.

Man I wanna get in this so bad, definitely have some THPers i'd like to put the smackdown on!

Great news! Can't wait to hear further details.. Thanks to JB and GG!

I was hoping everything could be ironed out. This is such exciting news for THP. As a forum member I will do everything that I can to make this event even better than the first MC. Wow!

I'd like to thank Chunky for kissing so much a$$ in these two posts that it is now unnecessary for anyone else to do so, and we can all tease him mercilessly. JK...2 great posts CL, and I agree wholeheartedly.

How exciting! I'm excited to read all the details! I'll be working hard in practice all winter in hopes of qualifying myself!

I'd like to thank Chunky for kissing so much a$$ in these two posts that it is now unnecessary for anyone else to do so, and we can all tease him mercilessly. JK...2 great posts CL, and I agree wholeheartedly.

WOW!! HAHAHAHAHA. Yorkem, that is funny!

Awesome, its just a cool concept, I'm glad it could be continued.

JB, how do you feel about Bribery?

WOW!!! Looking forward to all the details. To speculate would just waste my time because whatever it is that is spawned are gonna ridiculous. I hope I can participate in this one since the last one was so awesome. If not then I am pledging my full support to this event.

Congrats JB and GG and Team THP!

AMAZING!!! Thank you to THP and the other companies involved to make this possible! I can't wait to see all the people (including me!) fighting to get in this one!

Man this would be a cool event to take part it. Everyone who does is extremely lucky.

Companies, format, captains, the course....oh my! I thought 8 months for the outing was a long time. Now the MC 2.0 looming, totally psych'd. This will generate plenty of buzz on THP.

Kongfrontation

The last one was awesome just to follow and I'm sure this will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back