Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First post in this thread was updated today for those who might have missed it earlier!

We all appreciate your work. I still have your focus band.

We all appreciate your work. I still have your focus band.

Dang, I forgot about that! I just got one in this week. It's the blue "Tempo" band. I wore it today and really like it. Which one do you have? I like them all. Thanks so much.

Dang, I forgot about that! I just got one in this week. It's the blue "Tempo" band. I wore it today and really like it. Which one do you have? I like them all. Thanks so much.

I have a black FOCUS band for you if you want to try it.

Thanks Kelly!! Looking forward to this trip very much..Work has been a killer the last couple of months...

I really feel sorry for those Hackers & Whackers! My Hicks with Sticks is gonna kick some serious butt in October. Personally I can not hit the ball much better than I did this weekend so I am totally looking forward to it!!! I am back!!!!!

Go see my post in What Did You Shoot.

If my short clubs show up in the mountains...watch out. I just need to go find the other 11 somewhere. Maybe I left them at Jonesco.

Go see my post in What Did You Shoot.

If my short clubs show up in the mountains...watch out. I just need to go find the other 11 somewhere. Maybe I left them at Jonesco.

T0AD -- You were killing the ball last time we played and I bet you will be firing on all cylinders come October. You got game buddy and you will make KellyBo proud!

Just read the up dates, nice job KB, thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the trip.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Yep and your one will be on vacation for two weeks in Hawaii while our two will be out getting SUPER DUPER IMPROVED!

But I am training with Ole Gray' s Jedi mind tricks while I am away.hehe

But I am training with Ole Gray' s Jedi mind tricks while I am away.hehe

Dawg -- Don't worry bro. I know both of those courses like the back of my hand and we will take charge. Those young bucks are in for a thrashing and a mashing! The are going down like a chipmunk in a fresh burrow. lol

You guys won't know what hit ya when I have my "Tempo" band on the left wrist and my "Focus" band on the right! So not only will my game be "super improved" but I will have great tempo and be really focused to boot!

Gray, Get ready to Tango! It's gonna get good :bananadance:

Gray, Get ready to Tango! It's gonna get good :bananadance:

All I can say is you young bucks get ready for an epic showdown! Those North Georgia mountains are going to rumble and you young bucks are going to tumble. The thriller in Manila will not compare. October 16th is now proclaimed WAR day in North Ga. You guys can't compete with the elite :eek:)

All I can say is you young bucks get ready for an epic showdown! Those North Georgia mountains are going to rumble and you young bucks are going to tumble. The thriller in Manila will not compare. October 16th is now proclaimed WAR day in North Ga. You guys can't compete with the elite :eek:)

A golfer and a poet, guess we are in trouble now!
You sure got a way with words:clap:

I read that post and asked him "Where in the heck do you come up with that stuff?" He just laughed. I swear he's not like his THP character in person. Well...maybe a little. Haha.

you and Walt got something in common...(and it aint the poetry..)lol
240px-Walt_Whitman_edit_2.jpg

If ya on Team Whackers than you will go down like a pack of soda crackers in a bowl of soup. lol

I read that post and asked him "Where in the heck do you come up with that stuff?" He just laughed. I swear he's not like his THP character in person. Well...maybe a little. Haha.

I am a little bit more country in person . hehe You can always watch the Mrs. Graybush videos to see the real me. lol

you and Walt got something in common...(and it aint the poetry..)lol
240px-Walt_Whitman_edit_2.jpg

Who is that old man? Looks like somebody I use to know who made corn whiskey back behind the barn.

Me-
rickie-fowler-o.gif
Ole Gray-
monty_28797t.jpg

LOL JT - that guy looks too young to be Ole Gray. hehe

Who is that old man? Looks like somebody I use to know who made corn whiskey back behind the barn.

That's you Gray... about 15 yrs ago....dont you remember taking the picture??

Me-
rickie-fowler-o.gif
Ole Gray-
monty_28797t.jpg

LOL JT - that guy looks too young to be Ole Gray. hehe

That's you Gray... about 15 yrs ago....dont you remember taking the picture??

Those are not pics of the Tower of Power! He is much more handsome and studly looking. He is a lean mean golfing machine and will be ready to take victory for Team Hicks with Sticks in a couple more weeks. I am looking forward to laying down the law on those Whackers and it will be an awesome time in Blairsville, Ga!!!

17 days until some of us arrive in Blairsville, Georgia for the Georgia Get Together! Man I am so pumped for this event for quite a few reasons. I looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing some newbies play Old Union golf course for the first time! It is going to get their juices flowing just to try and tame the Old Lady. She is long and tough and will require total focus and concentration to navigate this tough track. 17 more days to go!!!!!!

17 days isn't very far down the road at all! I obliterated my ring finger on my right hand this past weekend while bowling in the state tournament. Either the tendons or ligaments are torn, not sure which. Supposed to get some x-rays this week to see how bad it is. I'm really hoping that the pain is at least gone by the time this gets here.

Back