Welcoming a New Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Yoccos, that is an awesome privelige.

Dude I heard Greg Graffin and my ears perked up!!! Thanks for not banishing me! It was only a typo. The "c" and the "k" are right next to each other on my keyboard! Marcawesome is obviously WAY more awesome than Markawesome. Congrats man!!!

Congratulations Yoccos, that is an awesome privelige.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Dude I heard Greg Graffin and my ears perked up!!! Thanks for not banishing me! It was only a typo. The "c" and the "k" are right next to each other on my keyboard! Marcawesome is obviously WAY more awesome than Markawesome. Congrats man!!!

I still mispell my name :)

Congrats man!!! This is awesome! TMex as a moderhater

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Congrats Yoccos! Now get to work. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

That is awesome! Congrats Yoccos. You are always droppin knowledge, I love reading your posts.

Congrats Yoccos! Well deserved based on what I've seen since joining here.

Im pretty jealous cause I wanna ban some people. Dude remember tmc, now your wish can come true!!

Congrats Yoccos!!!!!!

Congrats Yoccos! A great choice for a mod!

Congrats!!!

Tmex sir...err I mean Yoccos sir. I was only ever kidding with the TMex comments. And that Marcaverage comment was posted by Yorkem under my account.

Sweet Yoccos!!! congrats and well deserved.

Awesome, welcome to the staff! Such a great addition!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Whats the deal with Grilled Cheese sandwiches and people dipping them in ketchup?

Congrats Yoccos!

Way to go Yoccos! You really are a fantastic forum member!

Tmex sir...err I mean Yoccos sir. I was only ever kidding with the TMex comments. And that Marcaverage comment was posted by Yorkem under my account.

Yeah that didn't sound like a CL post!!!! But Yorkem gets a pass. He has a TMex handi :)

Whats the deal with Grilled Cheese sandwiches and people dipping them in ketchup?

Its an ohio thing hahaha

Awesome, welcome to the staff! Such a great addition!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Thanks Josh!!!

Sweet Yoccos!!! congrats and well deserved.

Thanks my friend!

Congrats man!!! This is awesome! TMex as a moderhater

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Hahahah this made me laugh.

Congrats Yoccos! Now get to work. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Ha! I'm gonna git some people on topic.

That is awesome! Congrats Yoccos. You are always droppin knowledge, I love reading your posts.

Thanks man!! I try that is for sure.

Im pretty jealous cause I wanna ban some people. Dude remember tmc, now your wish can come true!!

JRod I still look up to you!!!!!

Grats Yoccos! I am sure you're up to the challenge and look forward to all you have in store for us here at THP. Don't you now have to buy us all drinks or something?

Well deserved bud. you'll be an awesome mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back