What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchsed a Flip Ultra HD (3rd Generation) Camcorder with 2 hr for $77.99. Gonna use it for my WITB Video Edition plus my MC 2.0 Entry Video, if I decide to enter. Not sure yet. I know the first one is what brought me to THP. Everyone know's I want to, however it just may not be feasible after going to the outing so we will see what the entries entitle and the dates...

Anyone know of a good tripod to get that will help on the course? One that is flexible! and can be put anywhere. I seen a few on BestBuy.com but not sure of the durability. Anyone have one they recommend?

Dirtydog posted in that video hole of the day thread about a tripod.
You better submit a video!!! Just come from the heart and let the chips fall where they may!

Kongfrontation

I bought a dozen Q-Stars, and remembered why I like them so much.

Stopped by the outlet mall on my way home, that's a bad place to go when looking for golf clothes. Two more pairs of shorts, three more shirts at the Nike outlet.

Had never seen these before, but didnt buy, but Under Armour makes some sweet golf pants.

I purchsed a Flip Ultra HD (3rd Generation) Camcorder with 2 hr for $77.99. Gonna use it for my WITB Video Edition plus my MC 2.0 Entry Video, if I decide to enter. Not sure yet. I know the first one is what brought me to THP. Everyone know's I want to, however it just may not be feasible after going to the outing so we will see what the entries entitle and the dates...

Anyone know of a good tripod to get that will help on the course? One that is flexible! and can be put anywhere. I seen a few on BestBuy.com but not sure of the durability. Anyone have one they recommend?

I bought mine from Wal Mart for pretty cheap...I think it was $12-$13. It will fit in a golf bag easily and I am happy I bought it. I use it for my Flip.

http://www.amazon.com/Targus-TG-42TT-42-Inch-8-Section-Travel/dp/B001AK04VY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
31MTTW2djLL.jpg

Google: Gorillapod

That's the one you probably saw at Best Buy.

Whisling straights wind shirt $18.00 THE BAY
398717687.jpg

picked up a dozen pink Bridgestone balls. Got some heckling from the guy's I was playing with for using pink balls until I drove it by them on every hole.

Mizuno rain jacket and 3 dozen TPs.

Got a gorillapod flexible tripod made by Joby for my Flip video camera. Bought both to go in my golf bag. Now I can start taking better videos. And maybe do a MC 2.0 entry video! But definitely start with a WITB video edition! So look out guys. I am waiting for my new cover tho.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Last edited:
I got the three dozen Pentas for the price of two, but one of the Pro Golf Discount stores in Seattle is closing down and is offering 20% off everything, so I got them for a grand total of $70 (very high sales tax in Washington).

Clearance on clothes foiled me again. Long sleeve adidas climalite polo in gray, adidas pants (non golf), royal blue adidas 3 stripe polo and light blue adidas climalite polo. Can you tell what apparel company I like :p

--
tapatalk

A large bucket of range balls at my local course. Unfortunately it was windy and rainy today, but I still got a good hitting session in.

Got some Optic Pink Bridgestone B330-RX balls. Excited to get them out there even though I think they won't perform as well for me as my B330-S balls. Still happy to support Bridgestone and breast cancer as much as possible!

Edwin Watts had a set of used TM R11 Irons for $599.99 in their used section, didnt grab them, but thought twice about it.

Bought 2 Adidas sweaters from golflocker.com in black and cinder. It was hard resisting the urge to buy a lot more stuff since they are having a big sale.

Just got my 9 year old a junior TM driver with glove for less than $21 shipped from naileditgolf.com!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just got my 9 year old a junior TM driver with glove for less than $21 shipped from naileditgolf.com!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Epic savings! Way to go cookie! I wish I could get a TM driver for $21 lol.

Ordered one of those GripIt Rite training aids from amazon for $10.

mine came today but haven't had time to open.the package

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Dozen pink RX's!

I won't lie, I'm excited. Thinking about grabbing another dozen strictly for my putting green since its a great cause.

Jealous. I need to order some I guess, cant find them anywhere.

I went Golfsmith, won't ship till the 14th, but I got 1.00 shipping so it was 38.99.

Shopping for a used driver for my second set. Didn't find "the one" but bought 2 dozen E5's at GG and got a free Bridgestone hat.

Jumped on the Pink RX train. Also, grabbed a C-Buck shirt on clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back