What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just OEM'd a R9 driver. Why? It's the best driver for me, always has been. Wish I never got rid of mine. Now I have a brand new one on the way and I'm giddy. This is one of those rare times where I'll move backwards (just for you Kmac).

Under Armour polo shirt. On sale at Golftown.

Just OEM'd a R9 driver. Why? It's the best driver for me, always has been. Wish I never got rid of mine. Now I have a brand new one on the way and I'm giddy. This is one of those rare times where I'll move backwards (just for you Kmac).

Nice pickup! The R9 is a really solid performer for sure.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thats a solid OEM buddy.

I am stealing this thread idea from a golf-forum I hardly ever visit anymore. I am surprised there's nothing like it here already (at least I haven't found it), because I get the impression that there is quite a bit of golf-shopping going on among the membership here!
:banana:

The question is simple:

What did you buy today?

A new driver? New shorts? Balls? Bag of tees? Lead-tape? A training aid? Something else?

Ping G20 Driver - woo! My wallet is going to be pissed when I bring home some brothers and sisters for it!

Bridgestone Den Caddy. Just over 30.00 (minus shipping) off the bay. Very happy, it will sit next to the putting green for balls.

Looks just like this:

den-caddy-denb7.jpg

After deliberating for a while I finally pulled the trigger on a Callaway Octane Tour 3 wood (15*). Also bought 4 individual sleeves (they were at the counter and marked at $2.99 each!) of Srixon Z-stars. Went to a store that is closing and everything was 20% off!

Bridgestone Den Caddy. Just over 30.00 (minus shipping) off the bay. Very happy, it will sit next to the putting green for balls.

Looks just like this:

den-caddy-denb7.jpg

Now you have me searching ebay for one...thanks JMan.

I think that's a solid move back for you. Do you know which shaft is going in it?

Now you have me searching ebay for one...thanks JMan.

ha, me too!

I eyed this one worried till the end as I just KNEW some THP'er was going to try to get it as time expired lol, first one I'd seen on the bay, couldn't say no. Will be PERFECT for my B'Stone balls to be stored in hehe

Bushnell V2 Rangefinder (Best Buy.. thank you buy back program!!!) and a box of Bridgestone 330RX's to show some support. Good stuff today. Only out of pocket was for the balls. Surprised to see the Bushnell at Best Buy.

nothing yet, going to the galaxy when i get off.. who knows what i will come home with!

Bushnell V2 Rangefinder (Best Buy.. thank you buy back program!!!) and a box of Bridgestone 330RX's to show some support. Good stuff today. Only out of pocket was for the balls. Surprised to see the Bushnell at Best Buy.

Great pickup on the V2 and the balls! Surprising to read that BB had the V2 also...good to know.

Just ordered the pink B330-RX online at Dick's. They're on sale, and they have free shipping since they are a pink item for breast cancer awareness month.

Great pickup on the V2 and the balls! Surprising to read that BB had the V2 also...good to know.

Agreed dude! I'm gonna look around other places too just in case there is a slope edition roaming around somewhere... I'm still psyched though. I feel like my golf accessories are complete.

Great pick ups man. Love that you support the tata's too.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Sho do OEM. I'm man enough to play pink and use a rangefinder. :)

I'm actually giddy about the rangefinder. I'm even going to use it on the putting green until that newness wears off. I'm about 2 years late to the party but it feels good to be there.

My girlfriend is making me order some of these. Her sororitys big philanthropy every year is breast cancer. At our school they put on a "Think Pink" Week and raise a ton of money for breast cancer. She told me since I spend so much money on golf some of it should support breast cancer. Im not sure how I feel about playing pink balls, but it is a good cause

Sho do OEM. I'm man enough to play pink and use a rangefinder. :)

I'm actually giddy about the rangefinder. I'm even going to use it on the putting green until that newness wears off. I'm about 2 years late to the party but it feels good to be there.

The range finder is a great pick up! I think it is one of the best things I did for my game.

some nice OEMing there my friend!

On the way home from playing in a tournament yesterday we Stopped by the PGA superstore. I ended up walking out with a Boccieri Heavy Putter. Just fell in love with it

Flexible/bendable tripod for my new Flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back