Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

Eight lucky guys!

Here's a random question: I wonder which company will be listed on the apparel, Cleveland or Srixon? If you look at their tour players, it's either one or the other. Of course, they could do something like a Srixon hat and Cleveland shirt because there is the Cleveland Classics apparel line, but that would be different from what is done on tour.

I could also see them going entirely with Cleveland clubs instead of a mix, and Srixon golf balls of course.

I love my Z-Star Irons!! Anybody heard anything about Srixon releasing new products for 2012? They put out a fantastic products, clubs and balls. We've heard a lot about Cleveland's new releases, but I haven't seen anything about Srixon.

I loooooove the classics apparel line, some good looking stuff IMO.

I'm actually sporting a Classics shirt today. It has been through the ringer and still looks great. One of my favorites.

Here's a random question: I wonder which company will be listed on the apparel, Cleveland or Srixon? If you look at their tour players, it's either one or the other. Of course, they could do something like a Srixon hat and Cleveland shirt because there is the Cleveland Classics apparel line, but that would be different from what is done on tour.

I could also see them going entirely with Cleveland clubs instead of a mix, and Srixon golf balls of course.

Who knows, maybe one day a Srixon hat and the next a Cleveland hat?

I love that people are talking about Srixon too, and it will be interesting to see what they bring to the event, other than balls of course. People who have gamed the products made by Srixon seem to love them, and I'm sure they have a lot of people intrugued.

I bet the ball is the only thing Srixon we see at the MC.

I tend to agree, but it sure would be nice to have the option of some Z Star irons and metal woods for these 8 players. Everyone who has ever tried them loves them.

Makes sense. I could also see Srixon only doing accessories.

Actually it makes complete sense now that I think about it a bit. Either way, what a line up.

I would agree with that, for you and me that would for sure be the case.

My hope is that the rest of the products are brought to the table as well

I agree with you here, but you never know. It would seem that they would want to get the most attention on the Cleveland line here in the US unless they wanted to start moving Srixon more. Either way, the staffer cannot lose as both lines are phenomenal.

why do you think that man?

I can see where you're coming frombut I would think the MC might be a great way to promote the Srixon line, regardless of limited availability, etc.

I can see where you're coming frombut I would think the MC might be a great way to promote the Srixon line, regardless of limited availability, etc.

I agree with this. Despite no lefty Srixon clubs, many people here like them and the MC 2.0 could really promote them for the many golfers who undervalue Srixon clubs.

I loooooove the classics apparel line, some good looking stuff IMO.

Me too man. I've got 2 shirts that I absolutely love!

after hearing JB's thoughts on the Cleveland Black driver and irons I'm really pondering what could potentially be in my bag for Cleveland/Srixon.

I NEED some of their shorts.

I haven't worn any of their apparel, but I do like the shirts that I have seen in person.

I haven't worn any of their apparel, but I do like the shirts that I have seen in person.

They are really a versatile line in that they are comfortable and cool on the course, but nice enough to wear when you need to be a little dressy.

All blacked out will be my bag next year lol

tapatalk addict....

Dear Cleveland,

You win. I think I'd like play a 36-club bag of your gear next year.

Signed,

Homer

I'm not TC but there is a rumour flying about the Srixon clubs are going to get awfully hard to find in north america next year. Perhaps they're having Srixon/XXIO be for the Asian market while Cleveland rocks NA and Europe?

The choice under the SRI banner is simply staggering. Regardless of what is opened up to the MCer's they've got a lot of really cool gear they could be fit into. If CL gets drawn with Cleveland/Srixon I'm betting there will be tears of joy (in general) but especially for irons with Miyazaki shafts. They'd have a convert for life

I tend to agree, but it sure would be nice to have the option of some Z Star irons and metal woods for these 8 players. Everyone who has ever tried them loves them.

+1...I can recall several folks loving them at the outing in May

I would agree with that, for you and me that would for sure be the case.

I don't know think that automatically excludes the line though, do you?

Back