Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self... will not stand in the same area to take pictures of Hawks, Hank, and Smalls tee off. I hope THP invests in a longer zoom lens for MC 2.0.
You won't know where the safe place when I'm teeing off Spank, so you better be praying for that extra long zoom lens!

You won't know where the safe place when I'm teeing off Spank, so you better be praying for that extra long zoom lens!

I am hoping Spank is in front of the camera this time around.

No official beer of the Morgan Cup? haha

Ask the guys from 1.0 where I was standing, or actually kneeling, to take a pic of one of their tee shots and you might have a coronary. Luckily I escaped unscathed and got a lot of real good shots out of it.

I was just thinking the samething, that way he care share his local knowledge :banana: In all seriousness I hope he makes it
I am hoping Spank is in front of the camera this time around.

I was just thinking the samething, that way he care share his local knowledge :banana: In all seriousness I hope he makes it

Hahaha. I really hope anyone that volunteered for the first MC gets into TMC 2.0. That would be well deserved IMO.

Ask the guys from 1.0 where I was standing, or actually kneeling, to take a pic of one of their tee shots and you might have a coronary. Luckily I escaped unscathed and got a lot of real good shots out of it.
I did see, or I assumed it was you, right in front of the tee boxes on the slope. That would be insanity to do with me! hahaha

Hahaha. I really hope anyone that volunteered for the first MC gets into TMC 2.0. That would be well deserved IMO.

I did see, or I assumed it was you, right in front of the tee boxes on the slope. That would be insanity to do with me! hahaha

If that was #1 then I really wasn't that close. There was another hole where the tee box was elevated and that's the one where I was up close and personal.

Hopefully our videos will make the cut. I expect the panel to have a tough time with the quality and quanity of vids they have to view.

If that was #1 then I really wasn't that close. There was another hole where the tee box was elevated and that's the one where I was up close and personal.

Ya, you were pretty close man, its a good thing that myself and One-T are just amazing golfers.

Good morning to talk about some Morgan and all it's glory. A day closer and another idea for the video submission....Speaking of Video...what are your thoughts on a 'in cart' video. I don't think it could be live but it would be cool

Good morning to talk about some Morgan and all it's glory. A day closer and another idea for the video submission....Speaking of Video...what are your thoughts on a 'in cart' video. I don't think it could be live but it would be cool

Good morning Freddie! I think that is a pretty good idea

I too think the in cart video would be a cool idea

I think our team will be dominant b/c of our experience. Not only with the MC but with adjusting to equipment. What happens if you don't get your gear until you get down there? I will take the chances on the guys who do this all the time (Jake, Hanks, Hawk, and JB). Just food for thought.

What a fantastic point! I had not thought of this previously.

It seems as though I can't. I still think Team THP is being highly underestimated.

Not by me. I have played with every single one of these guys and have been beaten by most.

I'm so mad at Yorkem right now, I kicked a squirrel.

Some serious talent! Good being fleet of foot and nimble translates well to the golf cousre... well, it might if you are playing with JB.

Team THP is not under estimated. We will kill small people like chunky and yankee bandwagon fans like ddec. No one stands a chance against us, we are elite, we are seasoned, and we have high post counts!

Define small because I might fit into that category. If you are a mountian and CL is a speed bump, I guess that would make me a house?

I'd say I'm elite, but I'm a lefty handed Canadian.

Wow! Just wow!

I think you'll be fine Hawk. Just remember there is no breakfast ball at The Morgan Cup

Zing!!!

I have more because the forum cut me off on the previous post.

Note to self... will not stand in the same area to take pictures of Hawks, Hank, and Smalls tee off. I hope THP invests in a longer zoom lens for MC 2.0.

Zing!!! again.

If I make it, don't stand where a launch monitor would normally be.

Unfortunately... that's what she said.

I was waiting for that one (well not really since I caught up all at once this morning).

Great idea!

Good morning Team THP! What a beautiful day to be a winner!

*I'm ignoring the rest of you b/c you all are not worthy*

That was on hole 8 (I think) of the Watson course, par 5. Funny thing is that was probably my best drive of the weekend. I was so focused on not killing Spank that I actually hit one right down the middle. The man is a daredevil though that's for sure!

I dont just slice, I slice and dice. Bring it on Team THP.
What will Thainer shoot if paired with JB in this? He shot a 170 with him in a casual "fun" round....this might approach 2 bills! :D

Good morning TC, what a damn fine day it is too!

Good morning fellow Team THP'er. what clubs are you thinking about today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back