The Frys.com Open (Spoilers)

Wow, Ernie Els is quietly 2 back after a solid -2 round yesterday. Way to go Big Ern! How about the guy TW is trying to emulate, David Duval. He had it at -2 very late in his round but ended up at E...still not bad. He had a decent week last week and may be someone to keep an eye on in this Fall Series.

If you were forced to bet $100 of your own money would you take Tiger over or under 70 (-1) today? (Assuming decent weather conditions)

I noticed that big dip in his swing too. When they show 30,000 slow mo shots of him its hard not to see it. Each time I see tigger now I get more and more convinced he's done. He just isnt the same golfer. I think its a combination of things and the scandal just happen to come right at the worst time to snowball it all together.

It's also glaringly obvious how mechanically he's swinging, when he's paired with 2 guys with such fluid, natural swings.

Wow, Ernie Els is quietly 2 back after a solid -2 round yesterday. Way to go Big Ern! How about the guy TW is trying to emulate, David Duval. He had it at -2 very late in his round but ended up at E...still not bad. He had a decent week last week and may be someone to keep an eye on in this Fall Series.

If you were forced to bet $100 of your own money would you take Tiger over or under 70 (-1) today? (Assuming decent weather conditions)

Tough one. I actually like him right on that mark for today.

Something I found strange was that when it was pelting down rain, tiger put on rain pants but no rain shirt or jacket. I would rather have my upper body dry than my lower, but that's just me.

Something I found strange was that when it was pelting down rain, tiger put on rain pants but no rain shirt or jacket. I would rather have my upper body dry than my lower, but that's just me.

So.Many.Jokes.

I can understand it. Rain jacket only means the water runs off the jacket on to your lower half. Much annoyance!

and cover up the corner back sized gun show???!!! crazy talk. lol.

Very lengthy fog delay and very convenient for Golf Channel. The second half of Tiger's round now fits within the live TV window.

and cover up the corner back sized gun show???!!! crazy talk. lol.

I think this is exactly what it was. He just looks so big I do think it impacts his ability to let it be smooth and natural. Which I don't think its impacts everyone the same but he sure hasn't looked comfortable.

Tiger is freaking huge! Those bulky muscles have got to be harder to control. I wonder if it is affecting his touch a little bit?

Tiger is freaking huge! Those bulky muscles have got to be harder to control. I wonder if it is affecting his touch a little bit?

when it was showing you his swing from 2000 he was so much smaller and his swing looked so much better in my opinion,much more free flowing.whether thats to do with the size of his muscles now or not then i don't know.

I think this is exactly what it was. He just looks so big I do think it impacts his ability to let it be smooth and natural. Which I don't think its impacts everyone the same but he sure hasn't looked comfortable.

That is my problem too. My muscles are too big. Lol

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

That is my problem too. My muscles are too big. Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Had you not decided to bulk up for the MC, you may have been longer!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Had you not decided to bulk up for the MC, you may have been longer!!!

Lol. Indeed. These pipe cleaners are Monsters bro. I mean they are what 10" pythons I am packing here?

Ha. I hope tiger plays better. Tiger is good for golf.

He's heating up - back to even for the tournament with two straight birdies.

3 straight now and -1

Mentally he was off in round 1 and it showed. I still think (outside of driver) he is more accurate then he was. His swing looks 10x better today and he is starting to putt well. Hope this sticks.

Mentally he was off in round 1 and it showed. I still think (outside of driver) he is more accurate then he was. His swing looks 10x better today and he is starting to putt well. Hope this sticks.

Was when? When he was dominant for a decade?

Hows Paul Casey? Sorry!

Thats the Nike staffer I'm concerned about!

Who's he? Cantlay? That kid is pretty good.

Thank you!!! Paul Casey... his era starts now!

Yes! We need to tweet him again! Love that guy. I wish he were here with me.

Yes! We need to tweet him again! Love that guy. I wish he were here with me.

Me too TC, me too.. Second to you of course!

He seems to have dropped twitter or blocked me... I'm not sure which lol. either way I'd like to see him take this. Richard Barnes might be a fun one to watch win too.

Back