What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
39/44... 38 putts, only 1 penalty shot. I can't putt at all. 5 3 putts today, including 2-3 putt pars.

I should have been even or -1 on the front, short game was gross.

Something has to be done with my terrible putting. Ugh.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

103.....ugh

8 penalty strokes not sure what happened today but my ball striking was terrible even for me, spraying the ball everywhere.

Actually chipped and putted well for me only 2 3 putts.

Hopefully got the shenks out of my system for a while!

A bad 84. Struck it very well but took a few penalties and had a ton of putts. I gotta go work on my short game if I want to break 80 for a full 18.

85 today and I was not a happy camper however it did teach me something for this coming weekend.... I will be focused.

That's the thing about this game, we are always learning, never there. I love it.

another 89 today. Aside from a few errant shots, resulting in a drop on two holes, the Driver was working pretty well and I was striking irons well but not quite closing the deal on GIRs. Fortunately, short game was pretty hot. I chipped in a 30+ footer from the fringe on # 3, and was putting the ball within 6'-8' of the pin from off the green pretty consistently so my putt count was where I like it. (31)<BR>There was a scramble coming up behind us and I got hurried on 16 and 17 and missed easy 2nd putts.....both within 2'...just wasn't focused and went by the cup within a ball-width. Stupid. <BR><BR>Overall, I was pretty pleased with the results.....and, it was a beautiful day, and I got to play with an old friend whom I hadn't golfed with in 10-or-so years. A good day overall

Just played a quick 9. Shot a 41. Did not warm up on the range at all today, since that will be the situation this weekend for a couple rounds at Butternut Creek. After the double-bogey, bogey start it must mostly pars from there. Driving was really good, wedge game took me a couple holes to get warmed up. Happy with the round with no warmup.

After the 89 yesterday, I wasn't sure what to expect today. But after a horrible Saturday, Sunday was a complete reversal. 33-38 71. Four birdies, three bogies. Two of the bogies were on 16 and 18 where the par putts did 180 degree lip outs.

Congrats lefty - 71 is a spectacular score!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

After the 89 yesterday, I wasn't sure what to expect today. But after a horrible Saturday, Sunday was a complete reversal. 33-38 71. Four birdies, three bogies. Two of the bogies were on 16 and 18 where the par putts did 180 degree lip outs.

I agree with cookie, spectacular score right there.

Interesting round today. Started off Birdie, Bogey, Birdie, Bogey. Then back to back doubles followed by another birdie, bogey, bogey for +5 42. No freaking pars, had 2 3 putts on the front 9. Back 9 was kind of more of the same. Bogey, Bogey, Birdie, Par, TRIPLE(did hit a shot out of the water too haha), Par, Par, Par, QUAD for +8 43. Overall it was an 85, but it was a crazy day that included 4 birdies, 2 doubles, a triple, and a quad. Hit 7/14 fairways, and 9/18 greens. Had 34 putts which doesn't sound good, but for the most part my putting was ok today. I used the belly putter for only the 2nd time. My speed got better on the back 9. I made a bunch of 8-12 footers which was nice.

That is a very interesting round ddec! It wasn't a bad score and lots of birdies to look at as positives! Good job!

didnt play Sunday, but played saturday with some friends. Shot a FUGLY 95, about 10 strokes worse then just the day before when I played 36. Ball striking was BAD, actually had 2 toppers and 3 penalty strokes. Oh well it happens, back at it this week!

Shot another 88 yesterday. I thought it was going to be worse.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Not entirely sure how I missed it but I went back and looked at my Golfshot GPS score card and I hit 100% FIR on Saturday. I knew I was doing well with the driver but dang!

Not entirely sure how I missed it but I went back and looked at my Golfshot GPS score card and I hit 100% FIR on Saturday. I knew I was doing well with the driver but dang!

wow thats awesome man, id love to have 50 lol

shot an 81 yesterday 45/36. Man, it started out bad. I was 9 over through 7. Then went 8-18 with 5 pars, 3 birds, and 3 bogeys. I have been starting slow lately and my putting has been horrible

Sweet back 9 One-T......sounds like you need to be pondering a SeeMore Si-1 putter now? hehehe

shot an 81 yesterday 45/36. Man, it started out bad. I was 9 over through 7. Then went 8-18 with 5 pars, 3 birds, and 3 bogeys. I have been starting slow lately and my putting has been horrible

Man you figure out how to start a little faster and you're going to be throwing out some ridiculously good scores. Nice finish!

Sweet back 9 One-T......sounds like you need to be pondering a SeeMore Si-1 putter now? hehehe

hahaha, I know man. TC keeps trying to talk me into one. I want one I just cant manage to pull the trigger.

Man you figure out how to start a little faster and you're going to be throwing out some ridiculously good scores. Nice finish!

Thanks buddy...yeah, if I can do away with the bad start and keep that finish I will be a happy dude. Maybe this weekend in Georgia

Man that sounds like my rounds. I start out awful and then finish pretty good. Saturday was 47/41 and my putting was terrible too. But I blame it on all the rounds I played when it was soggy. Now the courses are dry and the greens are super fast. At least thats my story.

Man that sounds like my rounds. I start out awful and then finish pretty good. Saturday was 47/41 and my putting was terrible too. But I blame it on all the rounds I played when it was soggy. Now the courses are dry and the greens are super fast. At least thats my story.

its a good story really. Stick to it!

just back in after playing 6 holes in +1.i hit 5/6 greens and never made a single putt.the only bad shot i hit was with a 2nd ball on the last hole and that was mega bad to say the least.just glad it wasn't with my first ball.

33-34 67! My new personal best. I am so happy. Every part of my game was on fire today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back