Bridgestone Introduces Limited Edition Pink B330-RX

I excited to see how these work out in the fall conditions. I know that this is the toughest time of year to find your golf ball, even if you're in the middle of the fairway. Love supporting a great cause as well.

Probably made you swing smoother with pink balls. No doubt they will help your tempo as just the thought of hitting pink balls makes me think swing easy!
LoL. it's funny coz I've been driving the ball farther than I've ever did. makes me think the B-330 RX are like e6 with urethane cover. they don't veer off too far from the FWY. yesterday's round was wet but managed to back up the 83 I shot with an 89. 8/14 FWY so it's still above 50%, which is my goal each round. my longest drive was probably 255-260yards, while my normal drives only range from 200-230 yards. it might have to do with my improved swing too but whatever makes me feel confident to hit a straight and long drive, right.

I'm a big lover of the B330 RX and I normally like the optic yellow. I played the optic pink this weekend and still think I prefer the yellow. The pink was easy to track in the air, but none of us could see it once it hit the ground. It was easy to spot when we drove up to it, but from a distance I had trouble tracking it on the ground. Either way, I still love the ball and was glad to support the cause.

I'm a big lover of the B330 RX and I normally like the optic yellow. I played the optic pink this weekend and still think I prefer the yellow. The pink was easy to track in the air, but none of us could see it once it hit the ground. It was easy to spot when we drove up to it, but from a distance I had trouble tracking it on the ground. Either way, I still love the ball and was glad to support the cause.

bullfrog played these yesterday and just like you said, fine through the air, then disappeared into the black hole once they hit the ground, so glad he finally changed balls after losing a few out in the open

bullfrog played these yesterday and just like you said, fine through the air, then disappeared into the black hole once they hit the ground, so glad he finally changed balls after losing a few out in the open

Isnt the whole point of the game to lose them into the black hole as fast as possible? :angel:

Played in a tournament yesterday and decided to play these. Before I even took them out of my bag I was talking to another golfer and he said that his plan was to run to the store before the round and pick up some of the Bridgestone Pink RX balls. I pulled out a sleeve and gave him a couple. He couldn't believe that I had them in the bag. I also gave one to one of my playing partners, and the girls played pink balls as well. We had a group of 4 pink balls. These were incredibly easy to find in the rough, much easier than the Callaway Solaire Pink and I thought easier than the Precept IQ+ Pink(that's what the ladies were playing).

Played the same ball for all 18 holes today and I absolutely loved being able to see it anywhere. I got teased ironically from the ladies we were playing with, but they were more laughing at the fun of it. Great ball.

Played the same ball for all 18 holes today and I absolutely loved being able to see it anywhere. I got teased ironically from the ladies we were playing with, but they were more laughing at the fun of it. Great ball.

Any possibility they keep this color around? I've found that its by far the easiest color to follow.

--
tapatalk

Any possibility they keep this color around? I've found that its by far the easiest color to follow.

--
tapatalk

Not sure, but I hope so.

Not sure, but I hope so.

These never even got to Canada and I would really love to play these. In the spring fall and winter our grass turns this bright shade of greenish yellow and it makes finding white and yellow balls hard. Pink would be perfect.

These never even got to Canada and I would really love to play these. In the spring fall and winter our grass turns this bright shade of greenish yellow and it makes finding white and yellow balls hard. Pink would be perfect.

Send me an address man. They really are incredibly easy to see, both in flight and on the ground. Bonus is the cause they support.

--
tapatalk

I found these for the first time today at the new Golfsmith down this way. Have been looking for them since they were announced. Excited about gaming them tomorrow.

I have not been able to find any of these around here, so I might have to hit ebay or something to find some.

Using these recently makes me wonder if I would like a red golf ball.

I finally found a box of these up in Alabama. Can't wait to try them out next to the optic yellow e6 I have been gaming lately.

JB, a red ball would be interesting. But would think it would have to be a lightish shade of red to keep it visible?

A red golf ball with a white, script logo on it would be awesome. But what should the logo be?? Hmmmm... "A' would be nice...

On a more serious note, anyone wanna sell a couple sleeves?

A red golf ball with a white, script logo on it would be awesome. But what should the logo be?? Hmmmm... "A' would be nice...

On a more serious note, anyone wanna sell a couple sleeves?

No, couldn't do it. Hehe.

I finally found a box of these up in Alabama. Can't wait to try them out next to the optic yellow e6 I have been gaming lately.

JB, a red ball would be interesting. But would think it would have to be a lightish shade of red to keep it visible?

Half red/white like a fishing bobber? Ha

Being color blind with red/green, etc I would struggle finding this especially in leaves. I could see light blue as an option though but may lose it in flight against the sky.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am not usually a fan of the colored golf balls but I have enjoyed playing with the pink RX balls. I wonder if Bridgestone will have these available for Morgan Cup players even though they are for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I would surely game them year-round if they always made them, especially because it is for a good cause.

I'm still hanging on to my last sleeve of these. I was planning on using then today, but no golf for me. I really like these balls off the face of the putter, but otherwise they aren't great for my game. I still love the color and the cause though.

Hmmmm. Is that a hint or just some thinking out loud? ;)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Send me an address man. They really are incredibly easy to see, both in flight and on the ground. Bonus is the cause they support.

--
tapatalk

Hey SW any chance they still have these down in your area? I still have not been able to find them anywhere up here.

Hey SW any chance they still have these down in your area? I still have not been able to find them anywhere up here.

I have not seen then in Indiana anymore either, saw a couple boxes at first then they disappeared.

Last time I was in GG they had a lot. Dicks did too.

Back