Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good pics T0AD, it was a great week end for sure.

Beautiful pictures everyone. Looked like you guys played some really pretty tracks and had a ton of fun!

What, no short jokes about Bama standing on the curb?

Objection your honor....the prosecution is leading the jury.....:bashful:

And I suppose if Chunky and I ever show up at the same event, there will not be an end to the short jokes....
And ask BrianT....I dont rest on my laurels....I have only made it this far in life by fighting back...
(isnt that right Jarret?)

As for you Kelly..I am ashamed and appalled that a lady of your obvious..uhh...whats the word?..wisdom..yeah..that will work..would dog a fellow golfer....
This has strained our relationship and I am not sure if it can ever be repaired... :sad:
Nice pic BTW...heheheh

What, no short jokes about Bama standing on the curb?

DawgDaddy, Ole Gray and myself had a discussion about it and decided that everyone else there was short. YOU'RE all short if you are south of 6'2". :bananadance:

DawgDaddy, Ole Gray and myself had a discussion about it and decided that everyone else there was short. YOU'RE all short if you are south of 6'2". :bananadance:

Tell em about it Lefty! :D

Well then bama is with us as he is 6'4", he said so before the outing. hehe

And I suppose if Chunky and I ever show up at the same event, there will not be an end to the short jokes....
And ask BrianT....I dont rest on my laurels....I have only made it this far in life by fighting back...

As for you Kelly..I am ashamed and appalled that a lady of your obvious..uhh...whats the word?..wisdom..yeah..that will work..would dog a fellow golfer....
This has strained our relationship and I am not sure if it can ever be repaired... :sad:
Nice pic BTW...heheheh

I'm sorry Bama - please forgive me! BTW, you did your team Captain proud this weekend! Great playing.

Nice pic BTW...heheheh

I dont want to be brought in the middle of this haha

trophy.jpg

LOL, cool touch KB. Nice going and thanks again to you and OG.

AWESOME JOB KELLYBO! I appreciate her taking time to create this! She is a true Trooper and gave us recognition when she didn't have to. :clapp:

KB, thats a great picture. I personally want to thank the two of you for putting this on. I had a wonderful time and hate I missed the some of the weekend. I met some great people and unfortunately had to see Bama again.

Great job KB! I had a blast over the weekend.

Tapatalkin

Great job to Gray and KellyBo for setting up a truly awesome weekend.

Guys - all of you were so great to put up with a woman playing with you. I really appreciate the fact that you never made me feel awkward about being there. I'm just like you guys, I love golf! There just aren't that many women that are on THP to join us. Next year MaryC will probably join us so I won't be all alone. I really hope Chewie and others with golfing wives will get their wives to join in too. If any of you are ever in our area, please stop by and join Ole Gray and me for a round or two of golf. You're always welcome!

Guys - all of you were so great to put up with a woman playing with you. I really appreciate the fact that you never made me feel awkward about being there. I'm just like you guys, I love golf! There just aren't that many women that are on THP to join us. Next year MaryC will probably join us so I won't be all alone. I really hope Chewie and others with golfing wives will get their wives to join in too. If any of you are ever in our area, please stop by and join Ole Gray and me for a round or two of golf. You're always welcome!

Put up with a woman! Hell I got spanked by a 60 year old woman!

Damn you:angry:I'm not 60 but I did spank you :D!

I am just kidding. You really have a great game. I was really impressed how great you drove the ball and everything else. Way to go KellyBo!

I am just kidding. You really have a great game. I was really impressed how great you drove the ball and everything else. Way to go KellyBo!

Thanks Grant! It pretty much left me on Sunday. As always, it comes and goes. I really had a great time playing with you and Bama that day. You guys were really fun and supportive.

BTW: I was just kidding about spanking you. I had no idea what you were shooting. I was worried about spanking Bruce!

Thanks Grant! It pretty much left me on Sunday. As always, it comes and goes. I really had a great time playing with you and Bama that day. You guys were really fun and supportive.

BTW: I was just kidding about spanking you. I had no idea what you were shooting. I was worried about spanking Bruce!

I ended up with a 97 that day. I had some good shots, but just couldn't get them together. It happens at new tracks though.

Tapatalkin

wow, watching those videos I never realized how awkward my swing is. Thanks for posting them Kelly!

wow, watching those videos I never realized how awkward my swing is. Thanks for posting them Kelly!

I thought you hit the ball pretty darn good myself. I was impressed all weekend with your ball contact!

Back