Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
pondering some new grips for my wedges, they bit the dust a bit earlier than expected (except my 58* which was bad when I got it last month)

pondering some new grips for my wedges, they bit the dust a bit earlier than expected (except my 58* which was bad when I got it last month)

Now just mosey your way over to the THP store and get some PURE grips. Problem solved! In all seriousness though, I really do like them on my clubs.

I hit the black octane yesterday. I was impressed, but it spun a little much for me side-to-side.

Love how it looks but not how open it is.

LOL!!!! Kmac cracks me up.

Now just mosey your way over to the THP store and get some PURE grips. Problem solved! In all seriousness though, I really do like them on my clubs.

I thought about that, and I thought about throwing some red vdr's that I have on them, and then doing the same to the irons next year

I thought about that, and I thought about throwing some red vdr's that I have on them, and then doing the same to the irons next year

Red VDRs are really nice, I've got them on my irons and wedges. Actually match the red accents on both of those clubs, which would be the case with your VR wedges as well.

Red VDRs are really nice, I've got them on my irons and wedges. Actually match the red accents on both of those clubs, which would be the case with your VR wedges as well.

yeah I figured I might as well do something with them, they are just sitting in a box in my basement collecting dust

yeah I figured I might as well do something with them, they are just sitting in a box in my basement collecting dust

I love VDR's, I have them on every club in the bag except for the driver as it would throw off the weighting. I will be puting the Winn Lite Midsize firm on that bad boy today.

I love VDR's, I have them on every club in the bag except for the driver as it would throw off the weighting. I will be puting the Winn Lite Midsize firm on that bad boy today.

As do I. I think I am going to order that Winn Midsize for my SL290 when it shows up.

I have been looking over the Ogio site and that Chamber Cart Bag is really mean looking. Has anyone seen this bag in real life? Is it even out yet?

Nike vr pro limited or Cleveland black.. can't wait to hit the 2. They top the list

tapatalk addict....

R9 460 or a supertri. Hit them today and very much liked what I saw.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

One of my biggest regrets was selling my R9 460. I'm now finally happy again with the SL 290 but its taken me 2 years to find a driver I like as much again.

One of my biggest regrets was selling my R9 460. I'm now finally happy again with the SL 290 but its taken me 2 years to find a driver I like as much again.

I was that way with the dymo2. I like the R11 a lot, but some strikes are a little to penal.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

Someone I know has a Supertri listed in the BST right now. Great driver, pretty forgiving as well.

Someone I know has a Supertri listed in the BST right now. Great driver, pretty forgiving as well.

*activate ole gray*

I'll be jumping over there like a tomcat chasing down a chipmunks arse

*deactivate ole gray*

--
tapatalk

*activate ole gray*

I'll be jumping over there like a tomcat chasing down a chipmunks arse

*deactivate ole gray*

--
tapatalk

Haha now that's funny

tapatalk addict....

After the superdeep which is the next lowest in the spin in the taylormade series? Perhaps the R9 420?
I'd like to give the HD6 a better runout but it's a terrible fit with the Superdeep.

Found an a12 18* with a your ad Di 105x, I just need to pull the trigger.

That sounds like a sweet set up!You've got to go for it!

I'd love to see what you could do with that setup. In particular, I've heard that hybrid shaft is really nice.

I want to find an Anser style milled putter that is 33 inches and 360grams. I would love to have an Odyssey Black, but they are 350 grams and I don't want to lead tape a putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back