Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Tofurky? I see that all the time in the grocery store, looks awful.

Heck no. I don't like any of the fake supposed to taste like meat or chicken crap. Just as processed as the Mickey D chicken nuggets.

Now....back to the good stuff. Course announcements were awesome - those places look absolutely unreal and will provide a thrilling finish on 18 for either course (if Team THP can make it through 14 without being 5 down).

I see the princecess is keeping up late cuz this post has slepp depo written all over it. Outside of the top three the rest will struggle like OG does with the english language
I almost feel like the venue give Team THP the advantage. Finally, Jake gets out of Florida! The Wow Factor eats courses like these up, and I've played them a few times and typically played well at both. Nothing like a little familiarity. Tmod can carve up any course, b/c hitting it on the sweet spot 99% of the time means it don't matter where you are. Hanks can fully utilize the hybrid chips and bump n runs here. Hawk will feel so comfortable here, as it's a meeting place for all types of birds. Smalls is this years silent ninja, he'll be use to the windy conditions. And coolbreeze will especially be handsome in Myrtle Beach!

All you jokers are talking smack like you're even in this thing.

That can be quoted for truth. No arguments here.

Can't even imagine how excited each of you are already knowing you are in this event. Not only do we get an amazing/surprising course announcement but you guys get to ponder equipment daily knowing that new bags of goodies and clothes/shoes to deck you out from head to toe are awaiting in due time. Awesome stuff!!

Have to get mentally prepared...

Hey TC, is Hawk going to make you go to True Blue and Caledonia before the event to assure him that there are no condos in play off of the first tee?

That can be quoted for truth. No arguments here.

Can't even imagine how excited each of you are already knowing you are in this event. Not only do we get an amazing/surprising course announcement but you guys get to ponder equipment daily knowing that new bags of goodies and clothes/shoes to deck you out from head to toe are awaiting in due time. Awesome stuff!!

I haven't pondered a bag set up yet. I don't know who my sponsor is and I sure don't know what options there are. You need to slow down caprisun and vodka.

Hey TC, is Hawk going to make you go to True Blue and Caledonia before the event to assure him that there are no condos in play off of the first tee?

No condo's on either of the first holes dude. I can tell you that now.

Dear Ole Gray,

Two things: you can't bring your Turdleist to the MC and you can't bring your Spider Ghost belly.

I will worry about that little issue if I am selected. I am sure most of the companies will have a driver you can add weights or adjust and a belly putter in their equipment stash.

I will worry about that little issue if I am selected. I am sure most of the companies will have a driver you can add weights or adjust and a belly putter in their equipment stash.

Nope, sorry. No old man special treatment.

I haven't pondered a bag set up yet. I don't know who my sponsor is and I sure don't know what options there are. You need to slow down caprisun and vodka.

Well, you know its either Callaway or Cleveland/Srixon and they have each announced quite a few club releases lately but I understand that there is still stuff to be released that most of us have not even seen or heard of yet. I would get a headache just pondering all of that.

I have CapriSun in the fridge for the kids....may have one tonight just for you buddy!

Are you talking trash via a third party Q&A?

I will be fine off the tee :)

You clearly dont know Team THP. Although evidently you got a taste of it a little while ago and took the same whooping that the rest will see.

I had a taste of two of team THP last year at the outing. I chewed them up and spit them back out like it was nothing. That was after staying up till 3 in the morning with One-T partying. You put me up against most of THP on a none hung over day and I am pretty sure I can hold my own.

I had a taste of two of team THP last year at the outing. I chewed them up and spit them back out like it was nothing. That was after staying up till 3 in the morning with One-T partying. You put me up against most of THP on a none hung over day and I am pretty sure I can hold my own.

Then you should have no issue with me then. I definitely look forward to that. I enjoy cruise control.

Are you talking trash via a third party Q&A?

I will be fine off the tee :)

I might be talking trash like that, I'm shifty.

True Blue #1 can play up to 624 yards as a par 5....seems to be a little tougher opening hole than what we had in the first Morgan Cup. Caledonia #1 is more manageable, 376 yard par 4 from the back. Of course, I doubt the back tees will be used in the Morgan Cup.

yes, I'm better looking than you....and coolbreeze makes me look like the elephant man

Weekend update from Team THP:

Hanks hit a car
Hawk's lady was amazed he made contact and kept saying ooohhhhhh
Smalls quit until MC 2.0 time to ensure his HC stays under 18

Anymore updates anyone wants to share? I am all ears. :D

did you swallow?

I had a taste of two of team THP last year at the outing. .

Then you should have no issue with me then. I definitely look forward to that. I enjoy cruise control.

I have a plan if I get matched up with you. It should work out great.

It is stacked with something that is for sure. And I believe people use that something to help their grass grow.

Miracle Grow? Oh wait that's for Chunky... :D

It is stacked with something that is for sure. And I believe people use that something to help their grass grow.

Is it as bad as some of the trash talking posts in here? I don't do riddles.

I have a plan if I get matched up with you. It should work out great.

You can have all the plans you want. You can slow play me, you can hit great shots here and there, you can even talk trash. None of that matters to me dude. At the end of the day in singles, you have to beat me. And we both know you cant do that. I will be in your head from the time it would be announced to the time you slice your first tee shot off the planet.

You can have all the plans you want. You can slow play me, you can hit great shots here and there, you can even talk trash. None of that matters to me dude. At the end of the day in singles, you have to beat me. And we both know you cant do that. I will be in your head from the time it would be announced to the time you slice your first tee shot off the planet.

Slice I will not do. Hook maybe yes, but not a slice. HAHA I hope that I can get my handicap down to get a match with ya. That would be fun.

I wonder why Ole Gray thinks he should even have a shot an the effin wow factor or me? I mean, he's not even in our league. I haven't shot an 85 or higher in two years. We may have to extend Team THP to 9 members, and I'll bring an old lady from the shelter for him to play against, just so he might be able to experience some sort of small victory. Unfortunately, the only competition he might offer is to his Captain, and that's his Captain being able to try to keep his mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back