Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna is making a bid for best poster of the year with this kind of stuff. Preach on!

I roll on the project and "you want to do what?" side of the industry and am thankful I don't do support anymore. The guys that do, take so much crud it's unbelievable.
People don't pick on my "techie's" twice I can tell you that.

I'm lucky that I'm a developer, so most of my 'customers' are somewhat versed in how things work.

Crying azz babies in a resteraunt. Control your spawn damn!t.

--
tapatalk

He just annoys me. Pretty much everything about this place does. I think it's a total double standard how a smoking habit means you get to go outside whenever you feel the need. Hey I need to go choke the chicken. Is that cool?

~Don't drink and tapatalk~
"I'm pretty sure that's illegal on a plane....."
"Thanks a lot bin Laden!"

Crying azz babies in a resteraunt. Control your spawn damn!t.

--
tapatalk
I can handle crying babies a little. It's the 5 or 6 yr old little pukes running wild in the place while mom and dad completely ignore their behavior. I want to kick everyone's ass when that happens.

I have to go to Alberta for a week and work. Alberta sucks!

Doesn't 9I Man live there? Yeah it's not even a good female name. They should change the name of the province to some thing more adventurous. So you can always say that you've been to Calgary, (insert stripper's name), Canada.

I can handle crying babies a little. It's the 5 or 6 yr old little pukes running wild in the place while mom and dad completely ignore their behavior. I want to kick everyone's ass when that happens.

The little terror balls in question were old enough to know better. Well one was a little guy, maybe 2 y/o. Mom was just giggling and smiling, you know, general encouragement of animalistic behavior. Dad meanwhile seemed to be looking for a way to get in the waitresses skirt.

--
tapatalk

So its supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, we were supposed to have the Virginia outing tomorrow. Damn you rain and snow and cold!

I'm not a fast poster like some of the others. But I definitely wanted my 500th post to be in the Rant section...so...

I have to work all weekend and do a bunch of work around the house...NO GOLF this weekend:angry:

I'm from Vancouver myself, and on an 18 month contract working in Edmonton... I really miss living in Vancouver!! However, all I have to say is, Im glad I dont live in Victoria!

The little terror balls in question were old enough to know better. Well one was a little guy, maybe 2 y/o. Mom was just giggling and smiling, you know, general encouragement of animalistic behavior. Dad meanwhile seemed to be looking for a way to get in the waitresses skirt.

--
tapatalk

Dude, I told you, we have to stop going to the same restaurants.

Five words: S.U.C.K.S.

At this point, where I am in the universe, let it snow let it snow let it snow.

Golf is over, hunting season is here, and nothing gets the deer moving like a coldsnap and a snowstorm!

For about three hours today, I couldn't get on THP. Big rant.

Why don't golf carts come with leaf blowers in the fall?

Why don't golf carts come with leaf blowers in the fall?
Really. That would be sweet. At least having some by the greens would be nice!

Cash Flow Statements are absolute buggers. I'm losing my mind over the midterm I have tomorrow... I've been up till 2:30am studying each night since last Saturday. I could have been an extra in the Walking Dead today without even trying.

I am glad yall stopped talking alcohol-- I was feeling alienated reading through the posts I had missed.

Rant-- College apps. That is all.

Hey now, it's not that bad over here!
I heard Vancouver was cold and rainy today, we only had dry cold... bonus!

Rain and 40* driving to work this morning, wtc! Supposed to change over to snow this afternoon just in time for the drive home. Stupid Rangers.

That's a solid rant. Packed full of lameness.

My rant is why do kids wake up so damn early?

Sent via Tapatalk

I am glad yall stopped talking alcohol-- I was feeling alienated reading through the posts I had missed.

Rant-- College apps. That is all.

You are the most right on. You have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back