Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the support you guys are giving MOvember, hope to see some great donations out of it. Ive had a beard for going on three years now, will be going with the "No Shave November" for the cause.

Haha, lots of hair, but not so much on the face hawk.

You all are looking great, I'm just giving as much grief as possible. Well done and all for a good cause. Here's a pic of mine for you all to make fun of...

Spoiler
IMAG0106.jpg

Glad to see you not driving, drinking and taking a photo...lol

Lol, good one.
Cold, but you keep calling me that and you might have a clue what cold is

Spoiler
J/K JR, I am old, lol

Glad to see you not driving, drinking and taking a photo...lol

Haha, that was actually a video capture shot. Should see me shaving.

Thanks for joining in checkered!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Way to go checkered it's good cause

I'm a day late to the party. Sorry. Kind of overwhelmed yesterday.

Before:

aefc9217-4ab6-4af3.jpg

After:

aefc9217-4ada-a834.jpg

Man, there are going to be some crazy mo's a month from now.

Holy smokes Luke....first pic you look just like a felon heading into the can for about 50 years to life! That clean shaven pic makes me realize just how much you and Foster look alike. That's awesome. I can't wait to see the kind of Mo you come up with buddy!

I'm a day late to the party. Sorry. Kind of overwhelmed yesterday.

Before:

RandyQuaidMug_Shot2010.jpg

After:

aefc9217-4ada-a834.jpg

Wow what a difference after a shave dude!

Holy smokes Luke....first pic you look just like a felon heading into the can for about 50 years to life! That clean shaven pic makes me realize just how much you and Foster look alike. That's awesome. I can't wait to see the kind of Mo you come up with buddy!

That's the first thing I thought too.

I can tell you now I'm rocking handlebars.

TC: grow some hair please. My gawd...I knew you were ugly but that shaven pic just really shows just how bad. :D

Just messing bro - really cool of you to do this because I know that you probably rarely (if ever) go without a beard!

Dang TC, thought you lived in a warm climate, where's the tan buddy? The H-bars will look great on you man:

SnidelyWhiplash.jpg

Love what you all are doing, keep bringing the great pic's.

Great Cause! Thanks for the info...I am passing it around the office. I had never heard of this until I saw it on the news this morning.

I must admit that when I went to shave this morning, it was very weird to remember not to put any shaving cream above my upper lip. Not used to just shaving "portions" of my face!

Ok. I realize I already contributed. But I am offering up an additional $20 to the Mo Bro (on team thp) on the that raises the most money.

Get working guys!

Ok. I realize I already contributed. But I am offering up an additional $20 to the Mo Bro (on team thp) on the that raises the most money.

Get working guys!

I'm not actively raising funds, just growing a support mo, I'll match Belbs' pledge, however mine 20$ will go to the THP'er with the best Mo at the end of the month!

Get working guys!

I'm with you on this.

I'm not actively raising funds, just growing a support mo, I'll match Belbs' pledge, however mine 20$ will go to the THP'er with the best Mo at the end of the month!

I actually like this idea a lot too. Maybe a Mo poll?

I'm with you on this.

I actually like this idea a lot too. Maybe a Mo poll?

I think a Mo poll is a great idea Hawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back