Status
Not open for further replies.
Duey, I'm thinking you can grow an epic Mo in a month!

Without trimming it would be very long in a month. I keep debating a full beard, its been a few years and winter is coming on, so might go that route.

just sculpted so figured I'd take a 5 day update pic. Not much yet, but it'll get there.

checkered-mo-day5.jpg

This place is going to look like murders row in a few weeks. This one week in
d062203b.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking good guys, I haven't sculpted mine yet, it's just a beard at the moment since I haven't decided what kind of Mo to go with.

Looking good guys, I haven't sculpted mine yet, it's just a beard at the moment since I haven't decided what kind of Mo to go with.

I haven't decided yet either.

I've decided on the male P-star since I'll be in Vegas at the end of all this. Going take care of shaving it off under the bright lights

I've got a pic to post but I can't get photobucket to come up right now. I'll post it soon. I can tell you now though I look like an idiot, good thing you can't even tell I have whiskers from more than say 5 feet away.

I am about to hit the awkward stage of the stache growing.

e862ce2d360a180575711cbe3a5fd394-4eb7c8ae6bf58.jpg

I would recommend keeping the wives and GF's away from this picture. Chics love a guy with a dirty upper lip.

IMAG0298.jpg

I would recommend keeping the wives and GF's away from this picture. Chics love a guy with a dirty upper lip.

IMAG0298.jpg

I wouldn't mess with that guy

Nice mug shots fellows! Jake looks like a mean mo-fo! I will have a pic up shortly.

Rockin' the handlebars, awesome!

Im seven days in to No-Shave-November and I look like a lumberjack.

So far I've been able to drum up $48 worth of donations, I'll get working on some more. I'm a WAY DISTANT 2nd to DevRickus (I think that's him, Ricky right Dev?) who is killing it with $158 so far!

Nice mug buddy but now my phone is acting up, darn androids.

Tap,Tap,Tap

So far I've been able to drum up $48 worth of donations, I'll get working on some more. I'm a WAY DISTANT 2nd to DevRickus (I think that's him, Ricky right Dev?) who is killing it with $158 so far!

Yes sir that is me. I am shaking people down!! LOL

Whose bringing sexy back?

This guy!

DSC_0167.jpg

LMAO! Well I have been called Eddie Munster before so kinda close Freddie.

One-T - can't rape the willing (the wife)!!

LMAO! Well I have been called Eddie Munster before so kinda close Freddie.

One-T - can't rape the willing (the wife)!!

yes you can. My wife says no all the time

Maybe you should "trade up" like Nate said in the SWF thread. Perhaps she says no because you don't have a bada$$ looking mostache like me. Obviously, you got lucky at some point - hello belly!

You guys are scaring the children with this crazt talk....

Maybe you should "trade up" like Nate said in the SWF thread. Perhaps she says no because you don't have a bada$$ looking mostache like me. Obviously, you got lucky at some point - hello belly!

these are all very valid points. I will start growing a stache...I should have a full one by the time the outing rolls around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back