Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I realize I already contributed. But I am offering up an additional $20 to the Mo Bro (on team thp) on the that raises the most money.

Get working guys!

Very cool man!

Got the guys at my office to join my Movember team. I've raised 100 dollars so far. What would be a good end of the month goal? 300?

I love the poll ideas, bring on the best mo.

Got the guys at my office to join my Movember team. I've raised 100 dollars so far. What would be a good end of the month goal? 300?

That's awesome - great work! To me, any $$$ amount raised big or small is a tremendous help so just go for as much as you can.

I'm with you on this. I actually like this idea a lot too. Maybe a Mo poll?
I've already donated as well, but I'm in for an additional $20 for the Mo Poll of Team THP. I say we do a poll and the money raised in the Mo Poll pot gets donated in the name of the Team THP Mo Poll winner!

I've already donated as well, but I'm in for an additional $20 for the Mo Poll of Team THP. I say we do a poll and the money raised in the Mo Poll pot gets donated in the name of the Team THP Mo Poll winner!

I like it!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I should get to start grooming my Mo pattern tomorrow morning.

Man if you are able to groom it already, you will destroy my Mo. I'm not sure yet what type of Mo I will be growing.

Man if you are able to groom it already, you will destroy my Mo. I'm not sure yet what type of Mo I will be growing.

Don't worry Chunky. I am the same boat as you. I am going to just grow it and see what turns out.

Tapatalkin

I'm going one on the sly. I usually go with the rough look and I don't shave every day. I have been trimming the sides and not the lip warmer. Waiting to see if the gf notices hhahaha. I bet I have 2 more days.

Dang, are we ready to declare a winner?!?

I'm with TC the shaping will take place tomorrow morning

Shaping? You wanna talk about shaping? I am still waiting for something to grow....best I have is a shadow right now.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Rub some roganey on your upper lip

Meat. It does a body good.

I will also start to Mo shaping tomorrow... progress has been made! HAHA

Shaping their Mo's already...not even fair! I just look like a dirty faced kid at this point.

Shaping their Mo's already...not even fair! I just look like a dirty faced kid at this point.

No kidding, I just rubbed and all I found was a stubble. Lol

Tappin' from my iPad!

No kidding, I just rubbed and all I found was a stubble. Lol

Tappin' from my iPad!

Haha, yeah I don't get a 5 O'clock shadow till 5 O'clock the next day.

Ok, call it peer pressure, but I need to join in. I grow a beard darn ner overnight, so not sure how I want to shape things, but I trimmed mine down this AM (should be close to a day or two growth) and will join the club. Might be cool to grow it out and then trim the center clean, not sure but here goes. I'll toss $20 in the hat as well.

Movember1a.jpg

Ok, call it peer pressure, but I need to join in. I grow a beard darn ner overnight, so not sure how I want to shape things, but I trimmed mine down this AM (should be close to a day or two growth) and will join the club. Might be cool to grow it out and then trim the center clean, not sure but here goes. I'll toss $20 in the hat as well.

Movember1a.jpg

Good on ya Duey!

Duey, I'm thinking you can grow an epic Mo in a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back