Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

Nicole has got to be pissed watching this and knowing Nina played well for two holes and it sent her home.

Those 2 holes maybe the only decent golf Nina played on the whole show!

2 things about the episode. I have never seen that many skulled shots before (julien) and why the heck did andy go for an eagle in those conditions???

Did Mallory even play any golf last night? With all the cleavage she was showing off I didn't really notice anything else she did

Did Mallory even play any golf last night? With all the cleavage she was showing off I didn't really notice anything else she did

If Mallory doesn't win, can she replace Stephanie Sparks???

According to the other chick who sucks at golf, Mallory carried her entire team.

I have to say that I am pretty happy with the final four. I think it is Mark's turn to go next and then I hope Mallory wins it all!

Best quote from the show to date: "thank you... bush".

that weather was crazy in the last episode. I liked the format they did during the immunity challenge.

Best quote from the show to date: "thank you... bush".

Agreed. I love this guys personality and I hope he wins. Nicole was my favorite but somehow lost to the worst golfer ever on big break.

Just finished watching on DVR and it was an entertaining show. I also am very glad Nina is gone, her parting shot of "he didn't beat me, I beat myself" was sour grapes, she had already hit the crappy shots and Julien was just responding to not giving back the advantage she had handed him.
I was surprised at Mallory's chunck, she has been rock solid and I am pulling for her to win it all, Julian would be my second choice as his laid back personality is very likeable to me.

Last edited:
My boys Mark and Julien are still in it! Final two?

#helpfulbushftw

My boys Mark and Julien are still in it! Final two?

#helpfulbushftw
Not if they keep playing like they did the last few weeks, Mark especially.

i think julian has the best chance to win it, but im really pulling for mallory. i gotta agree about the cleavage though. i couldnt look away. she should win just due to the ratings that im sure she gives the show!!

Not if they keep playing like they did the last few weeks, Mark especially.

While I agree mark has stumbled a bit, there hasn't been anything wrong with Julien's play....with the exception of the bush shot, and that is why he is still on the show!

While I agree mark has stumbled a bit, there hasn't been anything wrong with Julien's play....with the exception of the bush shot, and that is why he is still on the show!
Nina was on the show until being eliminated last night and she was much worse than most of the other eliminated players. Julien's first drive in the immunity challenge went right into the water.

Nina was on the show until being eliminated last night and she was much worse than most of the other eliminated players. Julien's first drive in the immunity challenge went right into the water.

Julien has not been very solid off the tee with his dirver, 3w is good though he should stick to that in immunity.

Your 100% right Nina did not deserve to get that far on that show, somehow she slipped through the cracks.

But he had the composure to come back from it and, if you noticed, last night he avoided the river at all costs on that first tee shot!

I just started watching and it seems I'm not the only one that thought Nina stunk. Was sorry to see Nicole go.

Doesn't matter. I think Mallory wins it.

One thing Nina was right on about was that Mallory carried the team in last night's show. She had the one plop shot in a bunker but that was it.

just watched it, glad nina is gone, she was terrible

One thing Nina was right on about was that Mallory carried the team in last night's show. She had the one plop shot in a bunker but that was it.

I thought it was funny that they kept cutting to her saying that while she was being carried herself.

Mallory's chunky shot was out of one those lies right at the bunker edge where there is typically a bunch of sand in the grass. That's a tough shot.

Doesn't anybody know how to hit a knock down shot in breezy conditions?

I'm intrigued by the beauty mark between Mallory's bosoms.

Kevin

Agreed. I love this guys personality and I hope he wins. Nicole was my favorite but somehow lost to the worst golfer ever on big break.

I think you are forgetting about Robert Floyd...LOL

Back