The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick not playing like a top ten QB?

I find the Falcons boring. The Cowboys look pretty sharp. This is the first I've seen of Buffalo and they don't look like much today.

Kevin

ANother good drive by KC. We've gained 38 yards in 18 plays.

Romo so far 11 for 11 for 3 TD's

Vick not playing like a top ten QB?

I find the Falcons boring. The Cowboys look pretty sharp. This is the first I've seen of Buffalo and they don't look like much today.

Kevin
He's 3 of 10 for 21 yards. That's damn good.

He is a top ten QB.

Kevin

One good game doesn't mean anything. He will throw 3 pix like he did against Detroit

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

He's 3 of 10 for 21 yards. That's damn good.

Yeah against the 28th ranked pass d. I'm a little worried

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Some hard hitting going on in this Saint-Falcons game.

Kevin

Interesting tidbit: Chiefs have not scored a TD in their last 114 offensive plays.

Kind of a weird moment, Buffalo WR makes a TD and gives the ball to his GF who happens to be. Cowboy Cheerleader!

All quarterbacks have drops.

Sucks when over 40% of your incompletions are drops though. I don't think that happens to too many QBs.

Sucks when over 40% of your incompletions are drops though. I don't think that happens to too many QBs.

Absolutely a false statement. As soon as official box scores come out I will show you its not even close to that. But based on some recent stats in this thread, it does not surprise me to see that posted.

Is Arizona really that good? The Dream Team! They can have the draft pick right after the Panthers, lol.

I sure would like to see Matt Ryan flinging the ball to Roddy White.

What a pass from Cassell to Baldwin!

In Chiefs fashion, though, they have a penalty to get rid of it.

He caught the ball behind the defender's back! Awesome!

Absolutely a false statement. As soon as official box scores come out I will show you its not even close to that. But based on some recent stats in this thread, it does not surprise me to see that posted.

Not for this game. I meant in this game. When I posted he was 3-10, which means he had 7 incompletions. 3 were drops. 3/7 is roughly 42%. obviously not at 40% or even close to that for a whole season, or likely even a full game. But as of when that was posted, > 40% of his incompletions were drops.

Is Arizona really that good? The Dream Team! They can have the draft pick right after the Panthers, lol.

I sure would like to see Matt Ryan flinging the ball to Julio Jones

FIFY bro!

possibly the greatest catch I have ever seen in the NFL by the Chiefs and its wiped away by penalty.

If Jerry Jones comes back when Fragile Felix is healthy and says he is going to have be part of this offense, he should fire himself.

Dallas looks really sharp right now

If Jerry Jones comes back when Fragile Felix is healthy and says he is going to have be part of this offense, he should fire himself.

100% agree

Dude that's funny. I completely agree though. The Boys play much better without Felix. Murray seems to be the real deal, it was cool that he came out in such epic fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back