What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple-stuffed pork tenderloin and curried pumpkin soup.

goign out to Big Boy tonight, kids got free kids meals, so good food for pretty cheap...im all about it!

Fast food, chinese style - Panda Express.

Just had a salad....not filling. Food pondering begins...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Grilled Chicken Salad

My wife just informed me that I am grilling hot dogs. I like 'em so it is all good with me.

Chicken and rice

Leftovers.

Going to figure this one out right now, starving. Editing a 30 sec video takes a lot out of a guy

Had 2 Crispy Chicken Sandwiches and a Large Chili with cheese from Wendy's. MMMM MMMM GOOD!

Change of plans.

Eggs and french fries.

Change of plans.

Eggs and french fries.

I love breakfast for supper.

Just got back from our local "celebration of Lights", cold as Heck out, so bought chili & pigs n blankets.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Fast food, chinese style - Panda Express.
i miss the good ole panda express so i went to the next best thing... mall chinese food
got chicken teriyaki and beef n broccoli

Had homemade vegetable soup with seared beef tips tossed in and simmered for about an hour

Popcorn shrimp.

My family went cookie tonight... burritos. But we used beef. :D

My family went cookie tonight... burritos. But we used beef. :D

Nice!! We had burritos as well except with soy taco meat and no cheese or sour cream.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nachos

More golden chicken things filled with sponge-like filler. My mom has been ruined by her friend.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Tater tot casserole, never had it before and saw it from Small's post I think.

Tater tot casserole, never had it before and saw it from Small's post I think.
It's very good. We add mixed veggies and mix the cream of mushroom soup with the ground beef instead of making it layered. It's easier and tastes the same.

It's very good. We add mixed veggies and mix the cream of mushroom soup with the ground beef instead of making it layered. It's easier and tastes the same.

My wife layered it, the one she is making only has corn and onion for the veggie. Cream of mushroom, sour cream, beef, cheese and something else? It sounds great, I should be eating around 6.

My wife layered it, the one she is making only has corn and onion for the veggie. Cream of mushroom, sour cream, beef, cheese and something else? It sounds great, I should be eating around 6.

We do this with hashbrowns instead of tater tots. Usually to accompany a large slab of meat!

Tonight is pulled pork. Been in the crock pot since 8pm yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back