The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think any of them will be sandbaggin' this weekend?

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Dang I'd be happy to see some Florida sunshine right about now. Hope you all have a great time down there and looking forward to the next steps towards the MC!

Have a safe flight ddec!

It's been chilly in central Florida. So the weather will not be a factor for chuck and Ddec.

It's been chilly in central Florida. So the weather will not be a factor for chuck and Ddec.

He should have laid down an excuse a few weeks back, like a swing change or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He should have laid down an excuse a few weeks back, like a swing change or something.

"I kinked my back while putting"

It will be interesting to see what ground work is laid for the completion between the three captains. This weekend will be fun but 14 people will be throwing down behind one of these two. They will have to back up what Jwow throws out. And you know he will be dishing!

I predict that JB mops the floor with both of them, then I predict that chunky lays wood to deandec.

Are they sharing a room?

I predict that JB mops the floor with both of them, then I predict that chunky lays wood to deandec.

A battle for second place?

I'm curious as to where they will be playing this round.

Are they sharing a room?

Bwahahaha, that's just wrong.

Bunk beds? Or it could be like in Seinfeld when Kramer turned his dresser drawers into beds.

I think Chunky may get a strong case of the nerves at first, but he should get over them. I'm really interested to hear what they think about all the equipment.

I don't know TC, I have a feel Ddec will give Jwow a fight. Chunk will just be along for the ride

Bunk beds? Or it could be like in Seinfeld when Kramer turned his dresser drawers into beds.

hehehehe

Too easy!

I think Chunky may get a strong case of the nerves at first, but he should get over them. I'm really interested to hear what they think about all the equipment.

Same hear, interested to hear Chunkys thoughts on the Black Irons, specifically.

I don't know TC, I have a feel Ddec will give Jwow a fight. Chunk will just be along for the ride

I think they should play a scramble against JB and take him to the wood shed :deadhorse:

If I were Ddec I wouldn't want to share a room with Chunky after his recent comments about kneeling and laying down for him. Ddec would have to sleep with one eye open.

No hot tubs/showers for them then! Haha that's too funny

I feel no pressure playing these guys. Why? Because win or lose, my teammates have faith in Team THP to get the job done when it counts. We thrive on honor and will dine on victory.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I think they should play a scramble against JB and take him to the wood shed :deadhorse:

In typical ole gray fashion, always looking for short cuts.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I said it before and I'll say it again. JB is going to destroy both of them. Chunky and Ddec will be close, but Ddec will come out on top. Between the nerves at the beginning, the swing change he is working on, and his putting....it is just too much to overcome and Chunky will lose.

I'm really interested to hear what they think about all the equipment.

Me too Hawk! I know ddec is hot to get his hands on that Classic Driver too!

Interested to hear if the captains match is straight up or evened out with strokes and ladders.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back