Guy gets a Bubba Watson tattoo...but he's a righty?!?

2Shoes

Supports Team Hackers!
Reaction score
Handicap
Par 4's!
Didn't see this posted yet, but did anybody catch the story about the guy who got a Bubba Watson tattoo on his leg? Check out the Ping driver and it's dexterity.

post-141141-0-74319100-1322841804_thumb.jpg

Didn't see this posted yet, but did anybody catch the story about the guy who got a Bubba Watson tattoo on his leg? Check out the Ping driver and it's dexterity.

post-141141-0-74319100-1322841804_thumb.jpg

Interesting? To each his own, but if I'm getting more ink - it ain't going to be a portrait of a golfer....

Hahahahahaha!

Epic Fail IYAM.

WOW....EPIC fail. And a disgrace to lefties everywhere!!!! :D

Wow what a loser. Bubba's a lefty. Get it right.

Interesting? To each his own, but if I'm getting more ink - it ain't going to be a portrait of a golfer....

I gotta agree with this statement. Also if you idiolize a guy enough to get it inked on then made damn sure you get it right.

Wow what a loser. Bubba's a lefty. Get it right.

My first thought as well, but far be it of me to worry about what others do to their bodies or how they spend their money.

What a stupid tat. I would hate to have that.

Even if the tattoo was correct it would still be an epic fail.

Dude getting a tattoo of another dude on his leg = worse than being a vegan.

My first thought as well, but far be it of me to worry about what others do to their bodies or how they spend their money.

I'm worried about the disgrace of lefties everywhere. That guy is disgracing one of the best lefties there is.

hahaha.

Its bad enough that he got a tat of a dude on his leg, makes it worse that the driver is right handed.

Well if I get in to TMC I am inking up all of my teammates on my back! For life boys.....

Only one of a dude having one of a dude was of the guys deceased dad, it was actually pretty awesome.

Well if I get in to TMC I am inking up all of my teammates on my back! For life boys.....
Better hope you start way up by the shoulders if you want to get more than just the top of the captain's head. :D

We are going to hold you to that one Freddie, you will also have to play at least one hole shirtless in honor of your teammates, lol.

We are going to hold you to that one Freddie, you will also have to play at least one hole shirtless in honor of your teammates, lol.

There is an ordinance in south Carolina that doesn't allow the defacing of public property. Me with no shirt......scarey

I'm with Hawk on this one. Dudes with tats of other dudes ... a little weird. Any tattoo of a living person is weird. Hell, tattoos of dead people are weird as well.

He already got the dexterity wrong, its really gonna suck if Bubba signs with a new company and then his hat will be wrong too.

Or when he moves to another sponsor

He already got the dexterity wrong, its really gonna suck if Bubba signs with a new company and then his hat will be wrong too.

That was my first thought. Epic fail!

Back