Cleveland Golf/Srixon Enters The Morgan Cup

Ive taken a moment to ponder the idea of 1, being in the Morgan cup and 2, be a Cleveland srixon staffer. I get a weird warm feeling. Its nice

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Chunky, I think you have a bunch of jealous people here on THP! I love what Cleveland/Srixon golf is bringing out this year! I cannot wait to try the Mashie FW!

Oh yeah and the 588s! Yes the 588s!!!!

Played mostly Cleveland clubs yesterday. Cleveland staffers are going to be a very happy bunch. That Black 3W could be the best 3W I've ever hit

Nice! Between hawks thread and review its gone straight to the top of my must try list.

Nice! Between hawks thread and review its gone straight to the top of my must try list.

It's a great fw. Bomber of a 3 wood

It's a great fw. Bomber of a 3 wood

Sweet, I like bombers! Saw them a few nights ago but couldn't hit them due to "store rules." Preposterous!!

Sorry Cookie just saw this. Played the Black irons and the 3W and the 588's. 588's will be mine. The Black 3W is an absolute beast. I outdrove my driver a number of times with it. Beautiful consistent draw with it. The 588's were fantastic. They were as good as I remembered and the skin looks amazing in person. The Black irons are awesome. The Miyazaki shafts are so smooth with a nice high ballflight
Oh man... I really want to be a staffer!

Thanks for the updates CL! That 3 wood has me all kinds of excited.

Just so many high quality options coming from Cleveland right now. Options galore!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Thanks for the updates CL! That 3 wood has me all kinds of excited.

Just so many high quality options coming from Cleveland right now. Options galore!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I agree, I am a sucker for clevelands new equipment, I can't read enough about them, particularly the Classic Driver. I definitely can't wait to hit the Black woods though, they sound wicked

The Black FW intrigues me and I look forward to checking it out along with the Black driver, but the Mashie FW is a must have in my opinion.

I think I would like to get sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon if I make it in the MC 2.0. That would be sweet.

I hit this club once and I was sold. I can't remember a time I saw a ball flight as I did when I hit it. And the length that you get...OMG
The Black FW intrigues me and I look forward to checking it out along with the Black driver, but the Mashie FW is a must have in my opinion.

I think I would like to get sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon if I make it in the MC 2.0. That would be sweet.

That would be amazing. We've seen their entire line I think and it all looks anazing! I really want to bag some of the stuff even if I'm not selected to be in the Morgan Cup! Plus Miyazaki shafts, yes please!

That would be amazing. We've seen their entire line I think and it all looks anazing! I really want to bag some of the stuff even if I'm not selected to be in the Morgan Cup! Plus Miyazaki shafts, yes please!

I don't think I would go after the Miyazaki shafts in my irons. I love my weight of steel.

I don't think I would go after the Miyazaki shafts in my irons. I love my weight of steel.

I thought that too, but played those Miyazaki shafts yesterday and came away very happy

I would have to get some swings with them first, but I would think that it is a definate possibility for me just based on the feedback they get.

I thought that too, but played those Miyazaki shafts yesterday and came away very happy

Really! I don't do well with really light clubs. I hope some of the irons will have these shafts in them at the outing. I would love to try them.

I'm going to have to take a few more swings with the lighter Cleveland woods. Hitting the Cleveland Classic, which is considerably lighter than what I have now, I got a really good ball flight and it helped my tempo, just knowing I needed to smooth it.

Seeing jb smash the mashie fairway wood all day has me seriously intrigued. That club is a bonafide beast.

Biggsy put a hurting on the ball with that Cleveland Classic driver on the range. I felt really bad for the ball

This may have been answered/talked about, but I was just designing my own wedges thinking....If the Cleveland staffers get to do this they are lucky as hell. so, the question is...will the staffers get to customize stuff? I know its a bit early to ask, just curious

This may have been answered/talked about, but I was just designing my own wedges thinking....If the Cleveland staffers get to do this they are lucky as hell. so, the question is...will the staffers get to customize stuff? I know its a bit early to ask, just curious

I was thinking the same thing, but couldn't bring myself to ask. That would be so freaking cool.

That would be really cool if they could. A customized wedge for the Morgan Cup, that would be amazing. Might have to retire that wedge after the MC.

I have no doubt that Cleveland/Srixon would be a good fit for me as I already play most of their stuff :confused2:.. Great company, great golf balls, and one I would be proud to rep!

I know the folks at Cleveland/Srixon are readers of THP, so I'd like to just say a few things:

1) Get ready for a TON of talk on your 2012 lines. You have some big talkers on your staff!
2) Thanks for being a part of this. I'm going to make you glad you did it.
3) Most importantly, Team THP's staffers are going to look extra handsome in our Cleveland Classics gear.

Back