The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be no wooing for me, my girlfriend is coming with me to help Golfergal. Yes you will need to learn how not to be intimidated be my awesomeness cos i'm bringing a whole lot of it with me :D

I'll have to go to plan B then lol.

What's plan B run away and hid in the woodshed with the rest of team THP...............................:twist:

You clearly haven't met T-mex, the only thing he's smoother at than swinging Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone clubs, is wooing the ladies. You'll hit three warm up wedges, and the next thing you know, you're single and wondering how that handsome son of biotch did that.

What's plan B run away and hid in the woodshed with the rest of team THP...............................:twist:

HA! I've never been to Gray's woodshed but I'm sure Chunky and Deano know what that feels like already.

Head/Toe close.

Nothing about you and your golf game makes me jealous homey. The fact that nerfny's wife beat up on you makes me sad though. Stupid swing change.

His tallness intimidated me

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

The three club match is on the lido deck at 230pm with Gerty and Beatrice...Not sure you'll have enough club my friend

Team THP just better choose their equipment wisely because if chosen I am going to just show up with a putter, wedge, and driver and I will still take you all out

HA! I've never been to Gray's woodshed but I'm sure Chunky and Deano know what that feels like already.

Currently JB and Biggsy are in the woodshed after yesterdays awesome beat down :D

I love the fact its taking all of Team THP's best efforts to try shake down Team Hackers considering it currently consists of 2 members. 2 v 8. i like them odds :comp:

Even a blind squirrel finds a shiny nut once in a while!
Pawley's island is devoid of shiny nuts but over run with squirrels...open season baby....

so far you haven't seen the full force of the storm they call THP. I'm just saying...you seem like you can handle it pretty well but there are a few that are still in ICU
I love the fact its taking all of Team THP's best efforts to try shake down Team Hackers considering it currently consists of 2 members. 2 v 8. i like them odds :comp:

Pawley's island is devoid of shiny nuts but over run with squirrels...open season baby....

They are black squirrels too. Only place I have ever seen a black squirrel.

ummmm, not sure how I should take that...lol...hehehe

I like the way you think. Just wait till tonight and you'll get a little help.

Plenty of them up here, in my yard to be exact.

so far you haven't seen the full force of the storm they call THP. I'm just saying...you seem like you can handle it pretty well but there are a few that are still in ICU

Lol... we are still waking up. In due time, but we have to wait until the rest of the participants are announced before trouncing feelings and whatnot.

I like the way you think. Just wait till tonight and you'll get a little help.

Plenty of them up here, in my yard to be exact.

Really? I had never seen one before and when I did I was like what the eff was that.

I just heard a rumor that you are starring in a new movie coming soon to a theater near year.
Being produced by WFP of course.

That's quite an honor, dhj!

I just heard a rumor that you are starring in a new movie coming soon to a theater near year.

This is going to be sick!

Uh oh.....I made that mistake once. Got crushed into pieces. Still hurts to this day.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Come on JB that post is even weaker than mine and you call yourself a captain tut tut tut :D

Really? I had never seen one before and when I did I was like what the eff was that.

Yep, all over the place here. Pretty crazy when I saw the first one. To get back on track... I hear they are solid match play golfers, lol.

I've never met an Irishman I didn't like. Perhaps Mr. Kelly can be the first?

Team THP just better choose their equipment wisely because if chosen I am going to just show up with a putter, wedge, and driver and I will still take you all out

I hope you get in just to see this! The OEM sponsor would save a lot of money on equipment on this guy.

I've never met an Irishman I didn't like. Perhaps Mr. Kelly can be the first?

WOOO that cut me deep TC cut me deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back