2012 Bettinardi Putters

I really like what we are seeing here with the 2012 line. Both of the "lines" look incredible in person and the Queen Bee is just absolutely gorgeous.

it sure is. I really like the finish on it.

Glad you liked that 1F, ddec. Definitely my favorite of the bunch for looks.

Just seeing these photos and hearing the early feedback, I had to go out on their site to check everything out and I was delighted to see belly putters available. Assuming they are the 2011 models but will keep checking back to see if 2012 options appear. The craftsmanship on these is simply stellar.

Dear Queenbee putter!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Gamed the BB1f for 2 rounds this weekend and boy did I like that putter. I was a big fan on the flow neck on it. Honeycomb face felt great and gave me a nice consistent roll. Speed was better with this putter then the other 2 that I used on the course this week. After seeing all of these in person it makes me crave a bettinardi putter.

Great post. Pretty hard to go wrong with one of these, they have everything from feel, sound and stroke, add the looks and just hard to beat. I too love the flowneck.

You know that feeling when you get an email from someone with the subject that immediately just perks you right up in your chair and you can't wait to open the message? For me there are a few types of those messages, "Vegas, you in?" is one of them, "THP Golf Outing" is another and just recently I got this baby, "2012 Bettinardi Review" and my jaw DROPPED! See I think many of you might know that THP's own JB is a bit of what you might call a putter addict. He has more putters than anyone I've ever seen and he knows everything about every single one of them. Normally when putters come in for review we testers just know it's hands off because that is what JB does. I'm cool with that and have really just come to grips with it and moved on, that's what made this message that much more amazing and special to me.

Without further a due I present you the 2012 Bettinardi BB1F!

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

Are you sure you're ready?
Spoiler
IMAG0398.jpg

Spoiler
IMAG0399.jpg

Spoiler
IMAG0400.jpg

Spoiler
The lighting isn't great on this one but I wanted you to see it at address, the BB1F has a little bit more size to it in terms of overall thickness compared to a lot of the other blade putters I've used here in the last year or so.
IMAG0402.jpg

This weekend I'm going to set the camera as I roll some putts with this so that you can hear the sound it makes, there is just such a solid feel and great sound that comes from the putter at impact, I've only felt something like this one other time...and that was rolling the 2011 50 Caliber Bettinardi at THP HQ when JB wasn't looking!

Beyond the feel of the ball off the putter face there is just a different overall feel with the Betti in hand that is different. You really get the sense that the putter is almost just an extension of your own arm all the way down to the blade. I have no doubts that I'm going to wear a track in my carpet from all the putts I'll be rolling as I work on this review!

Dude that is amazing!!! What a gorgeous putter! I love the look and feel of the Bettis and I really love the look of the 2012 lineup! Congrats and great initial thoughts. I am looking forward to hearing more!

That's the one I used in fl last week. Absolutely loved it. Looking forward to your thoughts jaker.

Oooooh nice!! That is one sharp putter, Jake!

That is absolutely stunning. WOW!

You guys should have seen me rip it out of my mailman's hand when he came to the door with it. I was so excited to crack it open and get started I couldn't help myself.

You guys should have seen me rip it out of my mailman's hand when he came to the door with it. I was so excited to crack it open and get started I couldn't help myself.

Haha, I bet. You know I'll be reading...you know it.

Jake, I am officially jealous!

I also need to say that the Queen Bee is calling my name! I am in love. I will call it "honey"

Jake that putter is beautiful in person. Dean rolled it very well.

One-T if I am repping Bridgestone I would be giving serious consideration to that Queen Bee. It is stunning!

Well things just got a whole lot more real with the announcement of Bettinardi in the Morgan Cup... WOW

Jake that putter is beautiful in person. Dean rolled it very well.

One-T if I am repping Bridgestone I would be giving serious consideration to that Queen Bee. It is stunning!

no doubt bro, if I am repping them, there is no doubt

It may be a woman's putter but it's gorgeous!

hahaha, no way!?!? is it really? I will game it, I dont care, its still a putter.

I was liking the Queen B too! LOL I really am not light in the loafers!! I promise... It's just awesome that Betti joined in! Thanks Betti!!!

Yes, it's their first putter made for women, hence the name Queen.

well, whoever I play will get beat by a dude with a chic putter

Yes, it's their first putter made for women, hence the name Queen.
I am having a pretty good chuckle right now.

So yeah, how about my luck with this review? I love that so many Morgan Cuppers are going to be dialed into this thread and this review as I work on it. Stay tuned guys, I won't leave a single detail out!

I mean my god Bridgestone/Bettinardi staffers, these putters are so beautiful its silly!!!!

Back