Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

So, have you decided on which Betti putter you will be gaming?

I have a leader in the clubhouse. It's the BB1F, I gamed that for 2 rounds a couple weeks ago and love it.

Wow ddec, if I were choosing that is exactly the model I would chose, needless to say I am excited for you. Keep us posted as to what you actually choose.

I have a leader in the clubhouse. It's the BB1F, I gamed that for 2 rounds a couple weeks ago and love it.
I'm right with you buddy. I have that one for review right now and just love everything about it so far!

I can't wait to demo the rest of the J40 line, so far everything I've used has been absolutely awesome and I would expect the same from the driver, fw and hybrids.

Went to the local golf goods store last night and hit everything they had from Cleveland. I'm going to have a hard deciding what gear to play, I loved it all, but the Black irons were special. Could it be that I play an all black bag?

I'm in hardcore putter pondering mode right now.

Went to the local golf goods store last night and hit everything they had from Cleveland. I'm going to have a hard deciding what gear to play, I loved it all, but the Black irons were special. Could it be that I play an all black bag?

I'm in hardcore putter pondering mode right now.

nice...i'll have to hit up my local DSG again and check out what they got in the Cleveland section.

i too have wondered about the all black bag...

So, have you decided on which Betti putter you will be gaming?

I have been going over and over that in my head. My dream would be to have a DASS Signature Series Model two, but those are rare. I would probably like to go with the SS5.

I don't think I am tweeting correctly. I thanked Callaway and I don't see it on their homepage

I'm still in meetings all day today but just wanted to come in and say I'm still thinking aboot Callaway clubs none stop, even when I'm in Vancouver in board meetings.

Chunky, check your privacy settings. Sometimes if they are restricted tweets won't show up if the other party isn't following you.

I don't think I am tweeting correctly. I thanked Callaway and I don't see it on their homepage

You wouldn't necessarily unless they retweeted it or quoted it in a response. If you see it on your main page and it's the authentic Callaway twitter handle, they got it.

Man I have been on both Bridgestone and Bettinardi's sites. And my head is spinning repeatedly. I'm almost lost. I have a lot of research to do. The only thing I've figured out so far is I want midsize grips... :laughing:

Man I have been on both Bridgestone and Bettinardi's sites. And my head is spinning repeatedly. I'm almost lost. I have a lot of research to do. The only thing I've figured out so far is I want midsize grips... :laughing:

that's a start right?

that's a start right?
Exactly. You have got to start somewhere.

I see Callaway Golf sent a few tweets out welcoming their players that sent them messages. Very nice.

I got a reply on Facebook and on Twitter. Really nice touch thanks Callaway

Me too! I got a reply on Facebook and then they even sent me a private message on Twitter.

Back