The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably something obvious that I am forgetting, but what is the MHK on the pats jerseys?

Initials of the owner's wife, who passed away before the season started.

I'm just busting your chops big fella. I think it's good they lost. Get that out of the way. Saying Cam Newton is the only good thing the Panthers have tells me that our Ian Poulter fan doesn't watch Panther football.

I'm just busting your chops big fella. I think it's good they lost. Get that out of the way. Saying Cam Newton is the only good thing the Panthers have tells me that our Ian Poulter fan doesn't watch Panther football.

Deangelo Williams rules. So does Stewart. Such a good rushing trio.

I've seen a few games. I can't really talk, being a dolphins fan and all, but atleast we have a few good, underrated players......mwahahaha

I know you are. I'm less bothered than I thought I'd be. They have four weeks to figure out an offensive line. They'll beat the Bears on Christmas to seal up the home field, and then can just get ready for the playoffs.

Kevin

It's going to be really funny when the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles all finish at 8-8 in the supposedly amazing NFC East. Which team wins the tiebreaker in that scenario to go to the playoffs? The "Dream Team".

It's going to be really funny when the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles all finish at 8-8 in the supposedly amazing NFC East. Which team wins the tiebreaker in that scenario to go to the playoffs? The "Dream Team".

That would be hilarious. And yes the Eagles own the tiebreaker. So they would win the division. That would be very funny.

orton.jpg

Wow, 2 turnovers from the Broncos in the first half. The Broncos had been taking care of the ball so well during this run of good games, they can't lose the turnover battle in this game and give Brady short fields.

Random Packers Jersey guy FTW

Oh, wait.....where's Esox????

Best part..he was trying to pump up the crowd for some reason. Weird.

The Jets suck.

Steel Tappin'

Brady with quite the spike after his touchdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pats up 27-16 at the half and then get the ball to start the second half. They could get that big lead they were looking for on that drive.

The Meteorologist for CBS out of Tampa just played an acoustic guitar song about Tebow called "Living' Tebow Country" instead of doing the weather report.

Acoustic guitar, Tebow jersey, cowboy hat included. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Meteorologist for CBS out of Tampa just played an acoustic guitar song about Tebow called "Living' Tebow Country" instead of doing the weather report.

That was painful. Although I get it

That's pretty impressive. Too bad I missed it. I'll YouTube it in a little while.

That was painful. Although I get it

Wait you got that? It was embarrassing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Wait you got that? It was embarrassing.

Yes. He is a UF grad, in a football town that loves the Gators and it was halftime of the game in which Tebow was the QB. Seems to make sense to me.

Its not as if he is some guy playing the guitar. He has a country music background and released CDs.

In a town that has a football team. He plays across the country. The tebow worship is nuts.

The guy is a winner, buy he's not the first.

Who would have thought if the Packers lost that it would be to KC? Thats rough

I would have. Look back at the history, Chiefs have always matched up well with the packers and won three times over the last two decades against the best all time GB teams of all time. Toss in a new coach, change the QB and we were ripe.

I find it harder to believe anyone finds it hard to see.

Sorry for the skim did everyone see the Tebow SNL skit?

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Sorry for the skim did everyone see the Tebow SNL skit?

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I did not. Was it from last night's SNL? Don't ruin anything, I'll watch it tonight.

In a town that has a football team. He plays across the country. The tebow worship is nuts.

The guy is a winner, buy he's not the first.

Very true, however when the NFL and sports in general of today is dealing with rapists, dog killers, wife cheaters, wife beaters, drug busts, guys shooting themselves, more drug busts and the list goes on and on, here is a local guy of sorts, that is doing everything the "right" way.

Add to that the fact that for 6 years now, all we have heard is that "He wont be successful at the next level" and guess what? He is, doing it with a smile and hard work, and bringing a God awful team to the playoffs (perhaps). Pretty darn good story.

Last year all we heard about was the Mike Vick show and how he was the best thing on the planet on the football field. And while so many love to hate the guy, just as so many love to love the guy, he is every thing right with sports. That hard work, dedication and being clean CAN work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back