THP Fantasy Football - CHAMPIONSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to those that have made the epic journey over 15 weeks to get to the point of the big game. Good luck.

Congrats to the teams in the SHips! Wish I was there with you! Good Luck!

congrats everyone guess ill be fighting for 3rd place in league 2.... good matchup in our league for the championship! should be a good one.

I am not going to lie, I am very bitter but congrats to everyone. Frank "Turd" Gore screwed me once again. I look back at the past week and see all the things that happened and realize it just wasnt meant to be. I lost by 1 point so here are some examples:

1) Tony Gonzalez has been my most productive player all year. He has a wide open TD catch that Matt Ryan even admitted was intended for Tony G and Roddy White cuts in front and steals the TD.

2) Atlanta defense dominates Jacksonville. They bring in their 2nd string D-backs. Some scrub (I am a Falcons fan and I have never even heard of the guy) drops an easy walk in pick 6. They then go on to give up a blocked FG (I have Atlanta kicker Matt Bryant) for a TD so I lose kicker points as well as defensive points. Also give up another garbage time TD.

So like I said earlier, I am bitter! Anyway, congrats to P4B on the win. I knew Gore would let me down so I didnt even bother watching the 2nd half.

Glad my team saved up all year to deliver just about their worst performance of the year in the playoffs! Hanks vs TC in League 1 for the Title!

Congrats to P4B and C_Ault!! Great job guys, and good luck in the (not so) Super Bowl

I am not going to lie, I am very bitter but congrats to everyone. Frank "Turd" Gore screwed me once again. I look back at the past week and see all the things that happened and realize it just wasnt meant to be. I lost by 1 point so here are some examples:

1) Tony Gonzalez has been my most productive player all year. He has a wide open TD catch that Matt Ryan even admitted was intended for Tony G and Roddy White cuts in front and steals the TD.

2) Atlanta defense dominates Jacksonville. They bring in their 2nd string D-backs. Some scrub (I am a Falcons fan and I have never even heard of the guy) drops an easy walk in pick 6. They then go on to give up a blocked FG (I have Atlanta kicker Matt Bryant) for a TD so I lose kicker points as well as defensive points. Also give up another garbage time TD.

So like I said earlier, I am bitter! Anyway, congrats to P4B on the win. I knew Gore would let me down so I didnt even bother watching the 2nd half.
Man dude, it was a sloppy game by both of us really. I had more points on my bench than I've had all season and am VERY lucky to squeak by with a 1 point win. I went to bed at half time last night, couldn't stay up any later so I didn't find out til this morning and I'm still in shock waiting for some adjustments to be made and end up losing this one.

C_ault I'm coming for you now buddy, I've been looking up at you all season long, we finally meet for all the glory! Good luck buddy, I think I'm screwed, you have Tim Tebow and Jesus Christ on your side!

Congrats to everyone who made the championships! My matchup in league 3 is going to be very close.

Weddle Engine That Could: Proj - 103 (+4)
Another One Bites The Dust: Proj - 107 (-4)

Could easily go either way. Good luck to Weddle!!!

Congrats to everybody in all 3 leagues! Good luck to the guys in the championships.

Congrats to C_Ault and Puttin4bird for making it to the finals in league #2. Good luck to both of you!​

Congrats to everyone who made the championships! My matchup in league 3 is going to be very close.

Weddle Engine That Could: Proj - 103 (+4)
Another One Bites The Dust: Proj - 107 (-4)

Could easily go either way. Good luck to Weddle!!!

Congrats to both of you. Well played!

Please give thanks to the big man upstairs for looking out for your team and helping you win, thereby implying that he wasn't looking out for the other teams you played. So, he obviously had enough time on his hands to care about a FF matchup and also to pick sides.

Tebow was my FF QB. So, I should get a pass on typing the above b.s. :angel:

Man dude, it was a sloppy game by both of us really. I had more points on my bench than I've had all season and am VERY lucky to squeak by with a 1 point win. I went to bed at half time last night, couldn't stay up any later so I didn't find out til this morning and I'm still in shock waiting for some adjustments to be made and end up losing this one.

C_ault I'm coming for you now buddy, I've been looking up at you all season long, we finally meet for all the glory! Good luck buddy, I think I'm screwed, you have Tim Tebow and Jesus Christ on your side!

Congrats P4!!! This should be a great battle, good luck!

Of course, we could reduce our stress this holiday weekend and just use the score from our week 7 game (I'll even let you add 70 to that score). No??? :D :D :D

congrats everyone guess ill be fighting for 3rd place in league 2.... good matchup in our league for the championship! should be a good one.

Congrats to Puttin4bird and C_Ault for making it to the finals in league #2

Congrats to P4B and C_Ault!! Great job guys, and good luck in the (not so) Super Bowl

Congrats to C_Ault and Puttin4bird for making it to the finals in league #2. Good luck to both of you!

Thank you. You guys had some strong teams and made the season interesting, congratulations and there's always next year.

congrats, everyone in league 1 is lucky my team crapped little turds all season

Congrats to those in the big game....wish it was me.

Congrats P4!!! This should be a great battle, good luck!

Of course, we could reduce our stress this holiday weekend and just use the score from our week 7 game (I'll even let you add 70 to that score). No??? :D :D :D
How about we use the score for last week instead? Sound good? OK, I win 107-105!

My team took week 7 off for sure, they're ready and more focused than ever now though!

Good luck to all those involved. I saw P4B vs c_ault and TC vs Hanks! Those should be some good matchups!

How about we use the score for last week instead? Sound good? OK, I win 107-105!

My team took week 7 off for sure, they're ready and more focused than ever now though!

How about you get your week 2 score and I get my week 4 score??? :smile:

Yeah, our 1st game wasn't fair since you had your big guns on a bye that week. This weeks match up should be a good one.

How about you get your week 2 score and I get my week 4 score??? :smile:

Yeah, our 1st game wasn't fair since you had your big guns on a bye that week. This weeks match up should be a good one.
I agree that it should be a good game. You have Tim Tebow and Jesus Christ on your team though, that's going to be hard to beat man! Good luck!

Kinda worried about my matchup with TC in the THPremiere League 1.....the Force is strong with that team

Kinda worried about my matchup with TC in the THPremiere League 1.....the Force is strong with that team

I don't know dude, you've been riding the unstoppable force for about 7 weeks now. What's funny is that we have so many guys who are on the same team. The Jets scare me. It could be a Shonn Greene fest dude, or who knows, maybe Plax goes HAM.

I won't be underestimating your team one bit. Should be fun. I beat who I wanted to beat in the Playoffs broski!!

I was just looking at that today.....a bunch of games have players from both our squads in them

Greene/Plax
Brees/Colston AND Jones/White

and the Brees/Colston AND Jones/White combo platter all go on Monday night so we won't know who really wins until then! glad I have off on Tuesday so I can watch the whole game

I don't know dude, you've been riding the unstoppable force for about 7 weeks now. What's funny is that we have so many guys who are on the same team. The Jets scare me. It could be a Shonn Greene fest dude, or who knows, maybe Plax goes HAM.

I won't be underestimating your team one bit. Should be fun. I beat who I wanted to beat in the Playoffs broski!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back