2012 Bettinardi Putters

While the greens won't be in the best condition possible I am excited to get a round of golf in on Sunday, I can't wait to get the Bettinardi BB1F on the course. I love how it feels rolling the 9 footers over and over again on my practice green but being able to get a sense of how it performs with things such as distance control and how it handles the various different putts throughout a round of golf has me pretty excited. I'll get some more pics and videos from the round Sunday.

I was glad to hear that you are able to get back out this weekend and that the Bettinardi will be in the bag, looking forward to the additional info after practicing so much with it recently.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I got to take the Betti out for a real round of golf today. I was excited to get to see how she rolled them from more than 9 feet. First off the greens were abysmal but you know, since normally right now we're sledding and ice skating I'll tolerate sandy greens. Despite poor putting conditions I actually had a pretty decent day on the greens, I had a couple 1 putts, no 3 putts so I can't complain. I am still in love with the added width of the BB1F, the people I played with commented how it was almost like halfway between a mallet and a blade, I personally wouldn't go that far but it definitely has a little more width than your typical blade. I know I've talked til I'm blue in the face about the size but I just really like it.

The feel is every bit as outstanding on real greens at it is on my indoor practice greens. Something else that I really like is the solid feel both on shorter putts and long alike. I've had some blade putters that you really need to hit right in the center of the putter face in order to get the sweet spot thus getting a nice feel and accurate roll but the Betti actually has a little more give to it. I wouldn't call it a high MOI putter that'll let you get away with hitting it anywhere you want to, but even on putts that I know I didn't hit right on the button I still found that it rolled out very nicely and the putts stayed true to the line I intended.

I mentioned previously that I feel as if the setup of this putter really gives you the impression that the putter is just an extension of your arms and that remains the case after today's round. Something else that I really found easy was simply getting the ball to roll on my intended line. I played with a guy I had never played with before and he mentioned on about the 15th or 16th hole how every putt I roll was dead online. Obviously that's not 100% true but it was pretty close today, I really had a good day on these rather unpleasant greens. I love putting with the BB1F, it has started to become an addiction!

Great to hear you got a last minute chance to roll this one on the grass, Jake. I love this style of putter dude. Hope I can take a few putts with it one of these days!

Great to hear you got a last minute chance to roll this one on the grass, Jake. I love this style of putter dude. Hope I can take a few putts with it one of these days!
I could see this putter converting some mallet or mid mallet users back to a blade, I really could. I can't wait to see the expression on people's faces after they roll a putt with one of these Bettis.

I could see this putter converting some mallet or mid mallet users back to a blade, I really could. I can't wait to see the expression on people's faces after they roll a putt with one of these Bettis.

that's how I felt. My last few putters have been mallet's or mid mallets. I loved the look of this one and I thought it put a good roll on the ball. I liked it so much that it's going to be in the bag for MC 2.0. I can't wait to receive it in the near future.

Good info jake. I am more than excited to get mine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Great words Jake! I absolutely cannot wait to get my SS5 in! I have been lusting over some Bettinardi for a while now.

Good stuff here Jake. The feel off that Betti is just hard to beat if anything like mine. This thread has found me pulling it out for some indoor playtime, but think this one will stay indoors, lol.

I love when someone who's never rolled a Betti grabs one, the look on their face after they stroke that first putt is priceless. I don't know that there are any other putters out there that can do that to people quite like a Bettinardi.

Forgot to come back in here and say that I finally got a chance to watch your video, Jake. That's a nice, solid sounding putter right there.

I've rolled countless putts in the basement with the BB1F and I've gotten 1 round of golf in. I'm close to beginning the process of writing the review but because of some continued amazing weather I will be playing golf this week/weekend so after getting this putter back outside again I'll be sitting down to capture all my thoughts in the review. My dad was over for Christmas this weekend and even as a lefty he could not believe how great the BB1F felt to him. He could not stop rolling putts and I'm pretty sure if he could have left my house with the Betti he would have converted to a right handed putter just to be able to use this thing.

More to come, stay tuned!

Looking forward to your review Jake! I can't wait for that BB1F to show up at my door for the Morgan Cup!

Played the SS #11 today I think and really liked the feel. It is a bit heavier than I was expecting for a blade. The finish is beautiful.

Picked up a new Bettinardi putter that arrived in the mail today. I was pondering one and came across a new one on a reputable stores website that was listed pretty low so gave them a call and ordered one half expecting them to cite the pricing error but they didn't say anything gave the listed price to me. When I tried again a couple day's later, it was the standard price... so they obviously caught it.

Received the BB35 today, and to say it's a good looking putter is an understatement. First class quality all the way. I've only rolled it inside seeing that it's about 20 degrees out here but ball feels great off the face. I got the midsize grip, it's very soft and tacky. Needless to say, I'm a big fan thus far!! Thanks to all the review's from everybody about Bettinardi putters that led me to seek these out. For those who are looking at them, you won't be disappointed!!

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful flat stick

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Very nice!

Great looking putter bhillin! Center shafted with a nice alignment line is exactly what I was looking for in my recent Bettinardi order for the Morgan Cup. Looking forward to hearing what you think once it warms up. Must have been quite the deal since they caught the error!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Bhillin that looks amazing! Pretty sweet deal you got too!

Looks good Bhilin! May have to take that short drive to Saratoga just see it. Congrats on the purchase

This may be the gift to myself for completing my residency in June. I have been spending way too much time googling Bettinardi's

I want a widebody JAM very badly

Looks good Bhilin! May have to take that short drive to Saratoga just see it. Congrats on the purchase

Swing by anytime!!

I absolutely cannot wait to get my Betti in. I have been thinking of ways that I can try to make a putter that has the same loft, lie and weight as the putter I am getting for the MC, but you cannot even come close to creating something as grand as a Bettinardi putter. Now I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new beauty.

I absolutely cannot wait to get my Betti in. I have been thinking of ways that I can try to make a putter that has the same loft, lie and weight as the putter I am getting for the MC, but you cannot even come close to creating something as grand as a Bettinardi putter. Now I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new beauty.

Have you guys gotten a time frame on when you will be getting yours. I know I got mine early because of the fitting. But not sure about the rest of the BStoner's.

Back