2012 Bettinardi Putters

Have you guys gotten a time frame on when you will be getting yours. I know I got mine early because of the fitting. But not sure about the rest of the BStoner's.

I believe we are going to get them in early Jan to early Feb depending on which putter we chose to get.

Have you guys gotten a time frame on when you will be getting yours. I know I got mine early because of the fitting. But not sure about the rest of the BStoner's.

I think sometime in early January depending on the model.

I believe that Howzat and I are very close to getting our fitting at Studio B in Minnesota planned. I'll be sure to update you all and hope we can capture the experience half as good as Frogger did.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been dreaming of a Studio Stock SS9 lately. That wide body with the double bend shaft really has me smitten. I can't wait for the fitting to see what is going to match up best for my stroke.

Really excited about this. I have actually been pondering the Queen B the last few days. My plan at this point is too keep an open mind and let the fitter do his thing.

I believe that Howzat and I are very close to getting our fitting at Studio B in Minnesota planned. I'll be sure to update you all and hope we can capture the experience half as good as Frogger did.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been dreaming of a Studio Stock SS9 lately. That wide body with the double bend shaft really has me smitten. I can't wait for the fitting to see what is going to match up best for my stroke.

Thats gonna be a lot of fun dude! That SS9 sure is a beauty and the one I ordered. I cannot wait to get it in!

Thats gonna be a lot of fun dude! That SS9 sure is a beauty and the one I ordered. I cannot wait to get it in!
See how that works? I see an awesome putter and I should have known that marcawesome had also seen this same awesome putter and went ahead and made the thing his own. I love it dude. I do love the BB1F I've been rolling but that double bend shaft and that wide body just seems to call my name. I will trust the fitter 100% though and see what model will work best for me and go for it.

Really excited about this. I have actually been pondering the Queen B the last few days. My plan at this point is too keep an open mind and let the fitter do his thing.

That's exactly what I did. I was planning on getting the SS#11. But since Mike told me the SS#5 or SS#9 would be better for me because of my stroke. Then I listened to him and chose the SS#5 because I liked it a little better because of the size. Just the opposite reason that P4B was saying... LOL I still may buy me a SS#11 just to have! I still think that baby is slick looking!

I tend to go the Bettinardi website a few times throughout the day and still spend the most time lately starring at the Queen B Model 1.

I did a little perusing of the Betti website and came away very impressed. I'm making it a goal to get over to Studio B one of these years.

I tend to go the Bettinardi website a few times throughout the day and still spend the most time lately starring at the Queen B Model 1.
I do the same thing. I have spent a lot of time on the Bettinardi site as I'm writing this review and every time I find something else I really like about another putter model.

Here's a quick story for you guys. I played golf on New Years Eve with a buddy who owns a Scotty and is a pretty big fan of all the Scotty lines yet also appreciates a good putter when he sees it. I handed him the BB1F and said leave the Scotty in the bag on this hole, he proceeds to drain a 15 footer with it. Fast forward a couple holes to the 18th, me and my partner are in with pars, this guy has a birdie putt to win double the points for his team. He's lining it up with his Scotty and I offered him a guarantee make and handed him the BB1F...what does he do? Of course he does. Nails the 12 footer for birdie and pulls in double points for his team. I'd go on to lose $2.50 in quarters on the day, $1.50 of which came from that last putt with the Betti. I think he's officially pondering a conversion now.

Cool story, Jake!

I'm excited to hear about P4B and Howzat's fitting! Hearing about BF's was awesome, and having two guys to document it should be awesome!

I do the same thing. I have spent a lot of time on the Bettinardi site as I'm writing this review and every time I find something else I really like about another putter model.

Here's a quick story for you guys. I played golf on New Years Eve with a buddy who owns a Scotty and is a pretty big fan of all the Scotty lines yet also appreciates a good putter when he sees it. I handed him the BB1F and said leave the Scotty in the bag on this hole, he proceeds to drain a 15 footer with it. Fast forward a couple holes to the 18th, me and my partner are in with pars, this guy has a birdie putt to win double the points for his team. He's lining it up with his Scotty and I offered him a guarantee make and handed him the BB1F...what does he do? Of course he does. Nails the 12 footer for birdie and pulls in double points for his team. I'd go on to lose $2.50 in quarters on the day, $1.50 of which came from that last putt with the Betti. I think he's officially pondering a conversion now.

That is awesome! Gotta love having a Betti in the bag.

I love it Jake. Even more excited to see this beauty come home!!!

not to get anyone too excited but check out whats sitting next to me right now
7229914d.jpg

Oh man Dean! I won't be able to get mine till tomorrow at the earliest! That is awesome!

not to get anyone too excited but check out whats sitting next to me right now
7229914d.jpg
What's in it you big tease!!!

Nice tease Dean!! Looking forward to the reveal buddy.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Very cool. I love the black box.

Never mind the box. Do you live in a golf shop?

Dean you need to post pics stat!!

Come on man, that's just cruel!

Back