Posting simply out of excitement!

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
Just purchased a set of slightly used Nike VR Pro Cavity irons from MattyKrack17, who gave me a heck of a deal!

Recently had a post about my debate between these irons and the VR Pro Combo's, and decided I liked the forgiveness and feel too much to pass up a great deal.

Can't wait to get them next week! Unfortunately, this Western PA weather won't permit me to try them on the course, but I plan on looking for indoor ranges and the like!

Congrats! Enjoy your new purchase!

Enjoy them.

Glad I could help you out!! THP has gotten me some deals so glad I could return the favor!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I think you made a great choice man. Congrats

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Enjoy your new to you sticks. I love hearing excitement about golf... and all things related.

Alex

Enjoy your new clubs!

Very nice! I hope they work well for you.

Thanks everyone! And an extra thank you to Matt!

The worst part of this is I'll have to sit and stare at them and swing them on my carpet for a few months! But I can wait!

Enjoy your new to you sticks. I love hearing excitement about golf... and all things related.

Alex

They don't even have ten rounds on them so still kinda new lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new to you sticks!

Very nice!! Perfect deal for both of you.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Darren:

Have faith man. You never know you might catch a break in weather when they come. I never thought I'd play golf here in Niagara Falls in January.

Alex

This is true! It was 55 here today. I guess time will tell, eh?

I believe I would have posted simply out of excitement too, congrats on the purchase and nice going MK.

Congrats! Theres nothing like a great deal on something you really like and want.

EDIT. Good on MattyKrack17 aslo for giving a great deal.

Dude, that's awesome. Maybe once this Western PA weather turns for the better we can catch a round - I'd love to see those in person, haha.

Steel Tappin'

There is something about a new set of clubs that will rock ya jock! Enjoy them and hit em good :blob:

Great deal! Enjoy your new sticks!

Congrats on your new sticks! Let us know how they work for you. I play the Cavities also so I am arealluy interested in how they work out for you.

Sweet move Matty on hooking up another THP's on a sweet deal!

Congrats on the new sticks.

Tap Tap Tap

Back