Cleveland 588 Custom Wedges

Gray I never noticed you snuck some 588's in the bag there, well done sir!!! You are becoming the new OEM.

haha I can't hold a candle er wedge to the real deal OEM however these new 588's are great! I would have loved the custom theme but not in the books for now. I can't wait to see how some of the Morgan Cuppers bring the originality on their wedge designs. It's gonna be a cool thing on a hot day in July, with those beautiful 588's throwing darts.

haha I can't hold a candle er wedge to the real deal OEM however these new 588's are great! I would have loved the custom theme but not in the books for now. I can't wait to see how some of the Morgan Cuppers bring the originality on their wedge designs. It's gonna be a cool thing on a hot day in July, with those beautiful 588's throwing darts.

OG, did you go with the Chrome or Satin 588's?

OG, did you go with the Chrome or Satin 588's?

I got the chrome buddy. IMO they just look really sharp and I have not noticed any glare. It's a personal choice. You would think with my satin CG16's, it would have been a lock to go with satin. It was a good thing that we had both for sale at our golf course where I could compare the two. It was love :in-love: at first sight, with the Chrome.

I got the chrome buddy. IMO they just look really sharp and I have not noticed any glare. It's a personal choice. You would think with my satin CG16's, it would have been a lock to go with satin. It was a good thing that we had both for sale at our golf course where I could compare the two. It was love :in-love: at first sight, with the Chrome.

That's awesome. You old rascal, I didn't know you already had these. You think I'll be flinging divots with these beauties?

Sweet, hopefully you will be able to game them.

Cant wait to see all the designs the Cleveland staffers came up with, have a feeling there will be some pretty awesome designs.

Even if TC and I do not get the custom options, we will be able to get the 588's, so we will both be gaming them no matter what.

If I can do okay with these wedges then anyone can. They are quite nice. The TC shafts are amazing, but you probably already know that, :alien:

That's awesome. You old rascal, I didn't know you already had these. You think I'll be flinging divots with these beauties?

You are going to be flinging divots that will no doubt cover a ball man's head :D

So, did the Cleveland Staffers get their orders in or what?

I'm wondering that too, I'm looking forward to seeing some sessy wedges.

I think almost everybody is accounted for in here. I am going to be going crazy waiting.

This is the most antsy I've ever been over golf equipment. I like the ones I have but its like comparing balogna to prime rib in my book.

The shaft has me very intrigued, I've read everything I can find about it and all signs point to greatness. Can't wait to get out on the course and throw some custom darts!

--
tapatalk

Nice pics how fun great wedges

Buckjob those look awesome. Makes me want to order a couple. Lol....

I can't wait to see pics of everyone's custom 588's.

I finally submitted my order tonight for the 588 wedges that I'll be gaming at the Morgan Cup. I felt like I was channeling Hawk or Yoccos with how long it took me to finally decide on what I wanted. I ended up not going as "plain" as I thought I would with the design, I'm thinking the finished product will end up looking even better than the mock-ups on the My Custom Wedge site.

I went with 50, 54, and 58 degree wedges with the DG Spinner shafts and Tour Velvet grips. The 58 will have a heel and toe grind, like Buckjob's wedge that he posted in this thread.

I finally submitted my order tonight for the 588 wedges that I'll be gaming at the Morgan Cup. I felt like I was channeling Hawk or Yoccos with how long it took me to finally decide on what I wanted. I ended up not going as "plain" as I thought I would with the design, I'm thinking the finished product will end up looking even better than the mock-ups on the My Custom Wedge site.

I went with 50, 54, and 58 degree wedges with the DG Spinner shafts and Tour Velvet grips. The 58 will have a heel and toe grind, like Buckjob's wedge that he posted in this thread.
Nice choices there Ary, looking forward to seeing what they look like.

Im curious Ary, what made you choose the DG Spinner over the TC shaft?

That's sweet Ary, I can't wait to see the custom awesomeness! And nobody should forget how great these wedges are performing for those that have them. All-around fantastic!

Im curious Ary, what made you choose the DG Spinner over the TC shaft?

Hit the 588 with the TC shaft the other day vs. the Mizuno MP R12 wedges that have the Spinner shaft in them. It's not an apples-to-apples comparison, but I liked the heavier feel of the Spinner shaft and had tighter dispersion with a slightly lower launch on the monitor in the store, but didn't lose any carry distance. Once I saw that, it was an easy decision.

Gotcha. Ironically enough, I am pretty close to opposite. Slightly (very) with the DG, but a small amount of more spin and tighter dispersion with the TC.

Man those are gonna be so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures when you get em.

ARY - I like your gap choice with the 50 - 54 - 58. Looking forward to seeing your personal touch!

Well, I think that's about everybody then. Can't wait to hear what everybody went with and how these perform once they arrive. How cool is that box in Buck's picture?

Well, I think that's about everybody then. Can't wait to hear what everybody went with and how these perform once they arrive. How cool is that box in Buck's picture?

Plus the certificate, suitable for framing. I like the personal touch they take with the presentation.

--
tapatalk

Going to give this thread a nudge because it's all I've been thinking about recently. What an awesome and entertaining experience to design wedges...

If I were to acquire some right now, this is what they would look like.

CustomWedges.png

www.MyCustomWedge.com

Back